How can you confirm real/fake streetpass teams?

Tribute

Once they are in your logbook, you can check if they played Normal/Hard/Lunatic as well as if they played Casual/Classic. If you want to judge them based on looking at them at first glance...not entirely sure. Someone else might confirm for you.

Once they are in your logbook, you can check if they played Normal/Hard/Lunatic as well as if they played Casual/Classic. If you want to judge them based on looking at them at first glance...not entirely sure. Someone else might confirm for you.

Oh I see now, the randomly pulled ones don't have a difficulty.

Well actually that might not be a for sure way of telling, as when you edit your profile (greeting messages and everything) it asks if you want to show your difficulty. Meaning they could have it hidden, and thus you couldn't tell off of that. I believe hidden was even the default setting.

Well actually that might not be a for sure way of telling, as when you edit your profile (greeting messages and everything) it asks if you want to show your difficulty. Meaning they could have it hidden, and thus you couldn't tell off of that. I believe hidden was even the default setting.

Ah, I see your point. So I might be completely wrong about the difficulty part.

Generic ones also don't list pairings when you select them in the logbook compendium. This is the most absolute way of telling whether or not a team is generic if they have a single child character, Cherche, Henry, Tiki, Say'ri, Basilio, or Flavia, which are all only available after at least Chrom has been paired with someone.

Additionally, generic ones never use more than one Avatar character, so if they have more than one original character they're definitely genuine. I don't believe that generic teams can use the spotpass paralogue characters, either, although I can't confirm this entirely. (Although if they can, they fall under the rule in the last line.)

Typically, only generic teams will have generic leader names (from a long list of them), generic quotes (from a shorter list of them), and the team name Outrealm Order. All of these things can be mimicked, although I don't think anyone would actually bother.

Finally, only real teams can set difficulty status. Real teams can also hide difficulty status, so this can only prove legitimacy and not deny it.

You can't exactly.

Believe me, I can call my MU "Lucer", call my team "Outrealm Order", and look as randomly generated as possible. (Until you realize you're facing fully trained units with Braves and Lethality.)

Be sure to do this before chapter 11, or Chrom will pair with someone and the Avatar Logbook will give you away.

edit: why do i keep calling it the logbook compendium i need to go to bed

Edited by Iridium

I have yet to meet any streetpass teams and I walk around all the time with my 3DS in sleep mode with wireless on. Am I doing something wrong?? I doubt that no one at my campus plays Fire Emblem.

I think i'm the only person in my city who have a 3DS lol. And i did walked around.