Leveling

Aliete

So until paragon skill manual is out what is an efficient way to level.

Now before you say EXP DLC i've tried that but I can't help but feel there is a more efficient way.

So just to give you a heads up of why Exponential growth DLC isn't working is because I have reclassed and obtained all the skills I wanted for all my characters

(Cept for the ones who have not been released with their paralogues and the classes that haven't come out either.)

So now their all done and back to their original classes and I want to get their stats maxed, so you can imagine how much reclassing I have done, so no matter who the enemy is even lvl 30 Entombed all I get is 8 exp.

So here is my question then, since in the EXP DLC they all run away whats the next best thing in leveling? So far I have just had two units pair up and go against an entire map by themselves and get all the exp from that. Thoughts or suggestions?

Try the Lost Bloodlines series. Lost Bloodlines 1 and 2 should give you 240 EXP, assuming you'll get only 8 EXP per kill because your level is too high.

Once you get Lost Bloodline 3, you can get Paragon. That means 800 EXP per play if everyone has that skill, or 400 EXP without that skill.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Try the Lost Bloodlines series. Lost Bloodlines 1 and 2 should give you 240 EXP, assuming you'll get only 8 EXP per kill because your level is too high.

Once you get Lost Bloodline 3, you can get Paragon. That means 800 EXP per play if everyone has that skill, or 400 EXP without that skill.

Wow you did the math too, thank you!

Guess I better get started on that while it's still sunday.