Nowi said she met a dragon friend called Bantu

Gold Vanguard

I'm glad Bantu didn't snuff it.

A lot of old people in FE1/3 died...

However, just when did Nowi meet him?

It's her event tile quote for gaining EXP.

Nowi

I met a new dragon friend! His name was… Banta? …Banter?! Wait, what was it…?

So it appears Bantu is just secretly stalking the group? And appears every so often, talks to Nowi, then she forgets...

Ah, so someone finally got fed up with that guy.

...Literally, fed up. cool.gif

I really shouldn't have laughed for as long as I did there.

But yeah, Bantu must be even more wrinkled than he was.

But I guess they didn't have any other dragons to go with. Nagi is, well... Maybe Naga? Maybe not?

Well, they could have used someone... Younger. Like Fa.

A lot of old people in FE1/3 died...

Technically speaking, given 3000 years, a lot of the young people would have died, too. And by a lot I mean all of them. y;

At least, all of them 'cept the Manaketes, and even then Gotoh and Xane are never mentioned by name here.

Reminds me of this very recent comic on Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=33922059

Summary: Xane visits Tiki, sees her army, gets upset that she has a kid only a few days after he heard she's married (not knowing Morgan's origin) and that Nowi has a child, but is glad that the dragon tribe gets to survive.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Reminds me of this very recent comic on Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=33922059

Summary: Xane visits Tiki, sees her army, gets upset that she has a kid only a few days after he heard she's married (not knowing Morgan's origin) and that Nowi has a child, but is glad that the dragon tribe gets to survive.

HAHAHAHAHA. Well. This just throws a wrench in Xane's "I threw away my divine dragon stone" like it shows there. XD