Which character are you most like (Why?)?

Gangrel

I'm actually a lot like female!Avatar, as I would often react like she does. I'm friendly, fun and I think that people deserve second chances

I also have a dark sense of humour like Henry

I have a weird sense of what should be cute like Cherche

and I like to troll people with words they don't understand like Miriel...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relate a lot to Noire due to a shared history of a rather abusive mother and a shattered sense of self worth and self esteem due to this.

My boyfriend/Fiancee says Im just like Tharja, however, which terrifies me.

A friend says im a lot like a mix of Sully, Nowi, Lucina, and Basilio. Not sure how that works, though.

I'm a cross between Laurent/Miriel and Cherche. Stoic as hell, sarcastic, warped sense of aesthetics, but more loyal/moral than you'd expect (At least I hope that's the case).

Strangely enough, my two closest friends resemble crosses between Gangrel/Henry, and Sumia/Libra, respectively.

Edited by Alg

I am /totally/ like Walhart.

I conquer mounds of homework every day.

LOL, laugh.gif

EDIT: "Glory is meeting your homework's eyes and watching the problems drain away with its life."

That makes more sense

Edited by Gangrel

Lucina, I guess. I hate cussing, so I'm not Sully. I don't faceplant all the time and I HOPE I'm far smarter than Sumia. Cordelia is too perfectionist. I'm far from being a tharja. I'm not absolutely obsessed with SCIENCE. I prefer wearing modest clothing, unlike most of this game's female characters...

And I think I AM the one out of all my friends that is least likely to get a joke. lol

I don't have the game yet (but I've read up on scripts and support conversations), so I don't know everything about every character. But from what I've read, possibly Laurent. He's smart and logical, but he's not so scientific that he doesn't understand his own feelings like how Miriel does, and he acts "warmer" towards people.

Of course, I feel that I have parts of other characters as well ... although only really small parts for some.

I would say I'm like Henry, maybe mixed with grima. As to explain why? That would just be dull cause they don't even explain Grima O_0 Though I am similar to Henry because I think in a similar way that he does.

Edited by ZellBeast

I feel like I identify most with either Owain or Vaike since I like to show off! Like seriously. And I like to praise myself a ton (regardless of merit). I'm a self-proclaimed narcissist, man!

I even refer to myself (albeit jokingly) in the third person on occasion!

I also have this tendency to wax poetic [bs] at random. Indeed-- such a brave and valorous soul as myself must surely be immortalised in epic prose; to fail in performing such homage to the scion of heroes would be sacrilegious! One need only gaze upon this fearless countenance and cower in terror and shame, for the worthy tablet pen hand cannot be denied!