General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are drawing art like that of Frederick and Chrom even though the latter clearly marries women? xP

Oh well, it being a nightmare of Cordelia's is hilarious, especially if Frederick is her husband. XD

When has that ever stopped anyone?

I find it creepy and gross is all. That people STILL have to make close male friends look gay for one another in their fan media even when it's made clear that one or both of those males marry women. And that it's clear that Chrom is definitely not interested in his lieutenant that way regardless.

(not sure if someone posted it already).

I think it's best I just let this one sink in for a bit.

27115765_m.jpg

Uh, Pixiv hotlinks usually don't work. They seem to work for a bit after you post them and then they become dead.

That Ricken/Tharja picture is why I don't like pairing Tharja. I end up feeling like I'm knowingly screwing over whoever marries her. Solution: marry her to characters I don't like much >_>

Uh, Pixiv hotlinks usually don't work. They seem to work for a bit after you post them and then they become dead.

Not a pixiv link. I did the good ol' trick of "Opening image in another window".

XD Lon'qu does not look impressed with his new outfit... Count Dark Knight Virion on the other hand...dang man, looking spiffy. I might need to make him a Dark Knight on my current playthrough.

Whoa, that one of Roy looks like it came right out of a cartoon. o.o

The artist made his hair look better too.

Yeah... the only thing I don't like about Roy is that he has some interesting hair.

His DLC art in Awakening is nice though.