General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's just me or not, but all of those pictures appeared 'broken' to me.

Wait, what response? (I haven't been here since yesterday, what all did I miss?)

No i think I just done goofed with them so they appear broken, I'll fix em if it annoys people, but otherwise I thought I'll leave em, since you can still see the pics trough the source links.

OMG so much Tiki in these recent posts! Must have mooooooooar! @_@

Still surprised there isn't anyone that's done adult versions of the manaketes that aren't fully matured (like Nowi and Myrrh). You'd think they'd be popular for that, but I've only ever seen it with Fae a couple times. Huh...

There's a few few of Nowi. Or one. But she just looks taller and with breasts and same outfit. Amusing but nothing special. Myrrh hardly has any art to speak of.

Oh right, I think I know of the one you're talking about, where she's like talking to Ricken or something. Dunno, I don't remember the conversation but I think that's it right?

Poor Myrrh...b-but she's so adorable! Maybe not as adorable as Tiki or Nowi, but she's still up there! D:

I've seen some fanart of Myrrh before. But you know which dragon girl I have NEVER seen art for? Ena! Where's the love for her? I'm more of a fan of her grandpa Nasir as well as Kurthnaga, but Ena is still cool in her own way. She was willing to work for Daein to be near her poor fiance! And she's very smart and good with tactics (she was appointed as Petrine's tactician and did well for her). It's why Soren is the same, because of dat dragon blood he's got.

Oh yeah, Ena is a PINK dragon too. I don't like pink, but damn she's the only pink dragon I ever saw!

Edited by Anacybele

OMG so much Tiki in these recent posts! Must have mooooooooar! @_@

Still surprised there isn't anyone that's done adult versions of the manaketes that aren't fully matured (like Nowi and Myrrh). You'd think they'd be popular for that, but I've only ever seen it with Fae a couple times. Huh...

I remember seeing one joke picture of Elphin imagining an older Fae.

@Ana: The lack of Ena art is probably because she's only around for the very ends of FE9 and 10, which IIRC are the least popular FE games in Japan, and (IMO) has a pretty boring design.

Er, Ena shows up a lot in PoR. She shows up repeatedly giving advice to Petrine. She can also join your team if you don't have Ike beat the Black Knight. She has a lesser role in RD though, I'll admit that.

Japan isn't the only country where PoR and RD were released.

I like her design, personally.

Edited by Anacybele

[spoiler=I'm not terribly fond of her design either, but since we were talking about her...]

Petrine_and_Ena_by_omgdragonfly.png

source: http://omgdragonfly.deviantart.com/art/Petrine-and-Ena-99499414

Young Tiki is hands down my favorite manakete. She's so adorable and I just want to hug her. Myrrh and Fae are pretty great, too. Not particularly fond of Nowi or Nah, though.

Well, it's obvious which one of the manaketes is my favorite heh. I just like Nowi and Nah's personalities myself, there's something charming about both of them. Granted, Nowi could go with something a bit more decent than what she's wearing but eh! If I had to choose one manakete that I dislike out of the females, it'll probably just be someone like Nagi because meh Nagi. ^^;

Should've seen what I did with her lol. She's solo'd so many chapters in FE11 and 12 that it's ridiculous. Level 1 to level 20 on first map I got to use her. She ate 3/4 of Michalis' army before anyone else got to where she was because lol Teleport right in middle

I like how all of the Tiki art you've posted thus far are those that I somehow don't have at all. Where do these come from!? I've scoured Pixiv for Tiki art a lot lol

Yeah, Ena's design is interesting (also, pink dragons are quite rare!). Though can't speak much on her or the game as I've only read a LP of it on Something Awful or its archives.

I like how all of the Tiki art you've posted thus far are those that I somehow don't have at all. Where do these come from!? I've scoured Pixiv for Tiki art a lot lol

Yeah, Ena's design is interesting (also, pink dragons are quite rare!). Though can't speak much on her or the game as I've only read a LP of it on Something Awful or its archives.

Yeah, like you probably see from the links , I check pixiv lot. Another easy way, i think, is searching Google with Japanese instead of English, and most of the pictures I have posted I have found through something in pixiv as pixivrank, and apparently there is different results for some searches I don't understand since I don't speak Japanese.

http://pixivrank.net/ht/tag140/p15.html

http://pixivrank.net/ht/tag237/p30.html