General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strikethrough, Anacybele, soc was joking. None of the male avatars have hair that long in that style. Rollertoaster was saying that the feMU in the picture is probably build 1, hair 5. (Although I think it's just the default feMU.)

Strikethrough, Anacybele, soc was joking. None of the male avatars have hair that long in that style. Rollertoaster was saying that the feMU in the picture is probably build 1, hair 5. (Although I think it's just the default feMU.)

sZRfzwW.png

I'm obviously super duper serious when I strikethrough. Yep. All the fanart in this thread sucks. Yep. Super serious.

tumblr_n3f704i3Zb1s6vr8eo1_r1_1280.png

Source: http://emiliasfescribbles.tumblr.com/post/81514548624/piano

Where the hell is Brady and his violin?

Edited by shadowofchaos

I knew he was joking, I was messing around too. lol

Ugh, that spoiler won't show for me. :(

EDIT: There we go. Yeah, Brady and his violin would definitely fit in this.

Edited by Anacybele

sZRfzwW.png

I'm obviously super duper serious when I strikethrough. Yep. All the fanart in this thread sucks. Yep. Super serious.

But soc that male avatar's hair is clearly not long enough, it doesn't go past his hood XD

[spoiler=Spoilers? lol]3uuRW6H.png

(Image links to the source btw)

This is yes.

Oh. I never did see all of the male Avatar options since I never played as one. lol

You should one day. its fun and two kids > one Morgs.

sZRfzwW.png

tumblr_n3f704i3Zb1s6vr8eo1_r1_1280.png

Source: http://emiliasfescribbles.tumblr.com/post/81514548624/piano

Where the hell is Brady and his violin?

That Avatar looks like Aegon who was one of my male Avatars. Same face and everything....

Well, can you blame me? Awakening's story isn't exactly amazing, you know. I really don't care for it at all. :P

Your eyes sure got opened when you dabbled into Vaike's marraige. Are you sure you wouldn't feel the same way if you were to just see what other opportunities brought forth?

It's been awhile since I last posted anything. So while we're on the subject of Tellius fanart...

A cool pic of Ranulf cause Ranulf is awesome. <3 Source (and for some reason, I can't use image tags on jpgs here...)

And something I made a long time ago for post-fanfic stuffs. It's one of my better old works, though the highlighting on Ike's hair is terrible and his hand is sloppy. :P

Also, wtf, it's saying I can't use png images in img tags either? I was able to before. I don't understand this. :/

Sometimes if you have a space or something, or if the format comes up and displays as like ".png.33382823.lnk" or something like that, it won't work. I've noticed that DA does that from time to time, if you rightclick at the wrong time

I couldn't tell you then, unless there was a space or something at the end. That screws up bbcode hardcore too