Best skills to pass down from Avatar X Cherche?

So I paired the avatar with Cherche and I was wondering what the best skills to pass down to him would be? Honestly, I enjoy Ignis more than the grandmaster rally. But, since avatar can be any class, is there a specific skill that'd be best?

And what about Cherche? Ive heard Renewal, but is that the only skill thats worth passing from cherche?

Since his dad is avatar, honestly he can get most everything but Id rather pass down stuff that would take him longer to get and are really good to have.

Like, I'm probably gonna have him learn Sol by himself, and Lethality. ? Just a bunch of skills that give him chances to f**** the enemy hard.

Of course other skills like renewal are interesting too

In the end though, I'm going to play through the rest of the game with gerome as a demon fighter (dread fighter?) starting next thurs. obviously,

Edited by Ghostlander

I'd suggest either some of the Grandmaster skills since Gerome can't reclass to this or maybe even Axefaire since he starts with axes.

Cherche could also pass Rally Resistance or Dual Support+, which are exclusive to females. As a joke option, you could try Demoiselle too.

I'd suggest either some of the Grandmaster skills since Gerome can't reclass to this or maybe even Axefaire since he starts with axes.

Cherche could also pass Rally Resistance or Dual Support+, which are exclusive to females. As a joke option, you could try Demoiselle too.

Actually Gerome and the other kids can reclass into Tactician/Grandmaster. I wouldn't really bother passing Troubadour skills even though this is your only chance. Cherche might as well pass on either Deliverer, or one of the Breaker skills she learns, or Renewal if you're so inclined. Avatar might as well pass Ignis or Rally Spectrum, but there are so many skills it's really up to the player as to how much time they want to dump into learning additional skills.

I will plan on making Gerome a sorcerer for post-game, since it really seems like the best set. I have a set designed on his giant movement but it really depends on if you want the ability to move twice if you get a kill or the ability to heal via Renewal. Many people say Galeforce though so sadly Kjelle will have to take it. Lon'qu is probably one of the best Dread Fighters in town.

Also, inherit Deliverer and Rally Spectrum, they are awesome.