Imagine Yourself as a Parent

Sundus64

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Yes yes, I'm aware. I was derailing this thread joking about yaoi fangirls. Check out page 10.

I suppose it's a pet peeve,but I really dislike it when someone makes connections between BDSM practices and being a whore, because it's simply not true.Not even when it's meant as a joke.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

I suppose it's a pet peeve,but I really dislike it when someone makes connections between BDSM practices and being a whore, because it's simply not true.Not even when it's meant as a joke.

care to elaborate? (I'm just very curious.)

What is there to explain? It's just a sexual preference or fetish.

I'll be more direct.

What is your definition of a whore and is it morally wrong to be a whore? If it isn't then why do you dislike BDSM being associated with a whore's behaviour?(I kinda re-read that post and I suppose you're not sure why you consider it a pet-peeve? Might just be me)

Not being Excellen I can't be sure, but I think he just meant that he doesn't like BDSM being associated with promiscuity or being solely the domain of people paid to do it, less because there's something wrong with either of those but because it isn't the case, i.e. somebody can easily be into BDSM and naturally trend towards monogamy.

Not being Excellen I can't be sure, but I think he just meant that he doesn't like BDSM being associated with promiscuity or being solely the domain of people paid to do it, less because there's something wrong with either of those but because it isn't the case, i.e. somebody can easily be into BDSM and naturally trend towards monogamy.

Yup.

By the way, I personally have no problem at all with so-called sluts, which I'll define as women who have had sex with far more men than is average.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Yup.

By the way, I personally have no problem at all with so-called sluts, which I'll define as women who have had sex with far more men than is average.

Ah yeah sorry I wasn't trying to start anything haha.

Maybe you're a man in his dreams?

Your post contains something reasonable and logical. Get out. :P:

I like how many derailments this thread has taken.

squirters

This word will be the catalyst that eventually train wrecks this thread =/

Anyway about it, I've seen people guys claim it's piss, but that doesn't make sense because pussy juice doesn't smell like piss at all how the hell would anyone without a piss fetish like cunnilingus in that case. Also women claiming they can't do it, and they seem to be a majority.

Girls/women who squirt seem to be enjoying themselves a lot though, so I don't mind the mess.

Why would it even be piss. It's more a question of anatomy than a question of people enjoying it without a piss fetish.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dumping a bit from wikipedia

Relation to urinary incontinence

Towards the later part of the 20th century, there was significant confusion between female ejaculation and urinary incontinence. In 1982, Bohlen explained the accepted wisdom:[33]

The previously accepted notion that all fluid expelled during a woman's orgasm is urine is now being challenged...sexologists must take care not to assume now that any fluid produced at orgasm is "female ejaculate".

Scientific studies from the 1980s and later have demonstrated that the substance produced is distinct from urine, though it does show similarities such as alkalinity with urine.[8] A recent study of women who report ejaculation found no evidence of any urological problems, suggesting these two conditions (ejaculation and coital incontinence) are quite distinct physiologically, although perhaps not always distinguishable in a particular individual's mind.[citation needed] Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[4] One study by Gary Schubach used urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[46]

It may be important for physicians to establish whether there is in fact any incontinence in women who report ejaculation, to avoid unnecessary interventions.[32][47] It is also important for physicians to distinguish orgasmic ejaculation from vaginal discharges which may require further investigation and treatment. In individual cases, the exact source of any reported discharge may not be obvious without further investigation.

You would define a whore (or "slut," etc.) as a woman who's had sex more than average? Not a person in general? Was that a deliberate distinction, or am I being too nit-picky?

Btw, like Marth/Bluedoom said, I'm not trying to start a fight. This thread has been way too lulzy to be srs. X) That statement just piqued my curiosity.

You would define a whore (or "slut," etc.) as a woman who's had sex more than average? Not a person in general? Was that a deliberate distinction, or am I being too nit-picky?

Btw, like Marth/Bluedoom said, I'm not trying to start a fight. This thread has been way too lulzy to be srs. X) That statement just piqued my curiosity.

You are being nit picky and also incorrect, as I said it wasn't the amount of sex you have that defines "sluttiness" but the amount of people you've slept with.

You are being nit picky and also incorrect, as I said it wasn't the amount of sex you have that defines "sluttiness" but the amount of people you've slept with.

Yes, I understand that. At the risk of being too concise again, I'll elaborate. It seemed like you were implying a woman who has had many partners is a "slut," but a man with an exorbitant amount of partners is not. It sounds like you didn't intend that distinction, though?

Yes, I understand that. At the risk of being too concise again, I'll elaborate. It seemed like you were implying a woman who has had many partners is a "slut," but a man with an exorbitant amount of partners is not. It sounds like you didn't intend that distinction, though?

no because that would be dumb and that's not something I am.