Sundus64

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just censor where necessary.

I know you can do this, Esau-kun.

B-but that would be like the whole thing. Like:

Soul gripped Nightmare's [redacted] gently with his [redacted], working the [redacted] with an intense fervor. He gasped in both pain and amusement as he felt the [redacted] speed up. It wasn't long before Nightmare's [redacted] [redacted], [redacted]ing [redacted] all over Soul's [redacted] and [redacted].

F-fill in the blanks

1304993202279.jpg

T-t-too lewd

You totally missed my stance on yaoi, which was mentioned earlier :P:

And here I thought I'd somehow unintentionally start something that would only be seen in some bad yaoi fanfic, despite my dislike of the genre.

Yaoi is awesome. You get to watch some big-ass dude brutalize a weaker (read: phenotypically female) person. But since that person is a guy, you can enjoy it without feeling like a whore.

And on that note, do it Esau. Do it. D=<

Edit: That was lovely. Good job. =3

[/size]

Yaoi is awesome. You get to watch some big-ass dude brutalize a weaker (read: phenotypically female) person. But since that person is a guy, you can enjoy it without feeling like a whore.

i'm sorry

what

whhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry, since when was abuse alright to either gender?

Edited by seph1212

i'm sorry

what

Bwaha. ^^ Derailing this thread ftw.

No, but srsly. The biggest demographic of the genre in Japan is female, aged 20-40. It's basically like 50 Shades, but it doesn't suck. Seph, oh please. It doesn't need to be pc.

Edited by Paulina

[/size]

Well to be completely fair I'm all for sexual brutalization of both genders. I'm an equal-opportunist when it comes to these things, you have to be fair. :newyears:

you'd think the great and manly nightmarre would last longer but apparently soul has bishie magic hands or some shit

See this is what I mean when I say that this censoring stuff doesn't get the story across I want. :B

I'm sorry, since when was abuse alright to either gender?

When one is a big dude and the other one is a cute trap.

Duh.

The joke is that hentai is mostly awful, usually being awful for boys and awful to girls, but when it's yaoi girls at least get a turn to watch it be awful to someone else

It's kind of a dark joke

there is something very wrong with you

comparing it to 50 shades of grey isn't very good

50 shades of grey is also sort of awful.

Whoa, judgmental much. X)

there is something very wrong with you

comparing it to 50 shades of grey isn't very good

50 shades of grey is also sort of awful.

...sort of? Thou can remove that part of thine sentence and it would be more correct.

Whoa, judgmental much. X)

you basically just said that you enjoy watching some big dude beat the shit out of someone else and fuck them, probably not consensual, but it's all good because that person is a guy

and you don't think there's a problem with you???

Whenever I try to imagine myself as a parent, nothing comes up. I love kids but the idea of having one of my own any time soon is scary.

I'd obviously be happy and I'd probably say something really corny to the kid like...

"Sorry, you're stuck with me for life. I'll try my best to ensure that's not something you regret."

Challenge accepted

[spoiler=nsfw in the slightest]

(Nightmare is Ludacris soul is the back up singer chick)

B-but that would be like the whole thing. Like:

Soul gripped Nightmare's [redacted] gently with his [redacted], working the [redacted] with an intense fervor. He gasped in both pain and amusement as he felt the [redacted] speed up. It wasn't long before Nightmare's [redacted] [redacted], [redacted]ing [redacted] all over Soul's [redacted] and [redacted].

F-fill in the blanks

I love all of you

inb4mpregficinwhichpaulinaisatentaclemonster3guys1tentaclemonstergogogo

i think i've lost all respect i had for you

If it's anytime in the next couple of years? I'll have been incontinent for the past eight months, due to superhuman levels of excitement and fear.

But, in all seriousness... probably overjoyed, and more than a little worried about my own capacity to be a good father.

you basically just said that you enjoy watching some big dude beat the shit out of someone else and fuck them

Nope. By "brutalize," I meant "forcibly dominate." The seme (big dude) almost never strikes the uke (little dude).

but it's all good because that person is a guy

Again, nope. Personally, I enjoy it whether the recipient is male or female. Most women get uncomfortable when media depicts another woman being victimized. If the bottom is male (but physically androgynous), they can experience the story vicariously. That's why yaoi is so popular with office ladies in Japan.

You can stop taking this so srsly, btw. This thread has been seven pages of bs.

mmmkay then

word yourself better next time '3'

i haven't even answered the topic yet

i'd adopt, because my partner is incapable of having kids. so i don't think there'd be much for me to say other than "hey kid, now that I'm your dad, wanna play some video games?"

Edited by seph1212