Are you sure...

that we have to kill off 10 of our own units? :huh: It could just be a turn limited chapter where we would have to kill 10 enemy units before it ends because I looked at her growth rates :lol: and it's not worth it at all!

Fun fact: This game is a remake of FE1. FE1's chapter 6 didn't have turn limitations. You also can't use every single unit you get, unlike in FE4, FE4, FE4, and FE4.

If that were the case, I'd have gone to 6x because I obliterated at least ten enemies in four turns. Gotta love the Warp staff. <3

If that were the case, I'd have gone to 6x because I obliterated at least ten enemies in four turns. Gotta love the Warp staff. <3

I'm at the beginning of chapter 3 and I've killed off 5 of my men. I've never let any of my guys die before so letting them die feels... it feels... SO DAMN GOOD!

Are u able to play FE DS because of a R** or did u pre order because i would like to play that game

There's a ROM hacking forum. You can say the word rom. You can say pretty much any word here as long as it's not offensive. Just no linking to roms. That's what google is for.

Anyways, I use a rom. But it's really laggy and glitchy, not because of the rom, but because of the emulator. DS emulators suck and the only one I could get to work at all was laggy and glitchy.

Get a flash cart if you wanna use a rom. (But I can't because I have no money)

yea I had the DeSumME emu. but it wouldnt even play it so i deleted it then i got the no$gba it says it plays ds but not for me it doesnt so I'M screwed until it comes out in NA

Edited by FEFL

yea I had the DeSumME emu. but it wouldnt even play it so i deleted it then i got the no$gba it says it plays ds but not for me it doesnt

It depends on the game. Some games play fine and some have inverted colors. It also depends on the emulator.

Emulators aren't illegal at all >.>

Anyways, I use a rom. But it's really laggy and glitchy, not because of the rom, but because of the emulator. DS emulators suck and the only one I could get to work at all was laggy and glitchy.

It's probably your computer. no$GBa is the best DS emulator around, and it can run virtually the game at full speed given your computer meets the requirements.

Emulators aren't illegal at all >.>

It's probably your computer. no$GBa is the best DS emulator around, and it can run virtually the game at full speed given your computer meets the requirements.

This.

My computer runs it at nearly perfect speeds, but not quite. It's playable though.

Oh btw Celice, has anyone found a way around the lack of sound in battle? =X

This.

My computer runs it at nearly perfect speeds, but not quite. It's playable though.

Oh btw Celice, has anyone found a way around the lack of sound in battle? =X

Lack of sound in battle? What are you talking about?

Also, my computer sucks. I've said this many times, but not much in places that someone with a brain would look.

Best bet would be to wait for a new emulator update :/ But if you're lagging in the power department, disabling the sound alleviates a huge strain on many emulators, which can boost some games by about 130%. Make sure you have the limiter enabled, if one is present, and also make sure you have the sound disabled, not set to mute or off or the like :/

Use NO$GBA. Solves everything. <3

Also, I'll prolly have a DS and the game itself by the time NO$GBA is updated, so I guess it's a non issue then. XD

And disabling the sound didn't work either, but it doesn't matter. It's playable, just gets somewhat annoying at times. It'd run nice on mom's laptop, but I only use that for Combat Arms. =x

And NOW I go to bed. Damn dogs and their constant need to take a crap. >_>

Edited by Zanryu

Oh yeah, it also helps to have the newest version available, and not some old one with unrefined code. Versions can make all the difference in emulation speed.

And disabling the sound didn't work either, but it doesn't matter. It's playable, just gets somewhat annoying at times. It'd run nice on mom's laptop, but I only use that for Combat Arms. =x

Care to show a pic of what you did in the options :?

I know it's not the emulator if that didn't do anything. My computer isn't spectacular in any way, so it has to be that. But again, it's playable. No big deal. I'll get a DS eventually, and I'll get the NA release if it comes down here. I can live with it as is.

I dindn't know that, now I'm gonna get busted for all the ROM's I have for my VBA

I don't think that they really care, if they did care they'd be trying to stop it. And besides, they can't bust one person for doing what a thousand other people are doing. Well they can, but I still don't think they care very much.

It doesn't matter anyways

1. I'm still a minor

2.I could just say I didn't know they were illegal

But you're right they don't care if they did it would have at least been on the news once

Edited by FEFL