Mercury has joined your party!

MercuryHg34

Hello, I'm Mercury. Call me Mercury, it's my real name.

Not lying.

Anyway I'm here to learn and discuss matters pertaining to one of my favorite game series of all time, and to make some new friends! If anyone is interested in my personal work, I currently act as a game balancer for a fan-made smash clone for PC called Super Smash Bros. Crusade, which can be found in my sig. It's community made, so anyone can contribute sprites, ideas, stage designs, vote for DLC characters, etc.

That's it, I suppose. See you all around!

Hey, welcome!

It's neat to see someone else who is interested in both Fire Emblem and creating video games! Which FE game was your first?

Also, your (user)name reminds me of Golden Sun. This is a good thing.

Mercury Adepts are really cool, though I prefer Fire-type attacks so naturally I lean toward Mars. That's about all I know about Golden Sun, however.

My first and favorite FE is Blazing Sword. I really like Awakening so far, but my other favorite was Sacred Stones.

Welcome, good sir! And wow, that's your real name? Awesome! But curse the science geek in me thinking of Hg that interesting element of chemistry.

So anyway, you're collaborating on a smash bros. game? Even more awesome! I hope you have a great time here and meet new friends who love fire emblem as well.

Blazing Sword was my first game as well :D

I think it was a first for many Americans, but it really was one of the best. I'm playing through Sealed Sword now, and it's really cool playing it as a sequel rather than Blazing sword as the prequel since you get to see the time gap between the games chronologically.

Welcome. Here's the obligatory make sure you've at least glanced at the rules, and hope you have a good time.

That said, I think if you manage to sneak in some science jokes and such, we can definitely get along.

That's always the first thing I do, I'm already familiar with global rules generally so I just looked at rules specific to here. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

I'd tell some chemistry jokes, but all the good ones... ARGON! heheheheheh(oh God I'm a bad person)

Oh, and before someone says "But Mercury's atomic number is 80, right?", I'll explain why I have a 34 instead for those that are curious. Initially I picked it because 34's my lucky number, but afterward I found out that it still has some scientific relevance. The pressure of outer space is about 34 kilo-pascals (I think), and the unit for kilo-pascals is hg, so it fits in a convoluted way and makes me sound smart. biggrin.gif