Companies That Could Pull Off Smash Bros. Type Games Well

Randoman

I figured that since this topic was about companies making Smash Bros. equivalents and not about the actual Smash Bros. games it should go in Other Games and not the Smash Bros. forum. I'm okay with it being moved if necessary though.

Anyways, what game companies do you think have a big and varied enough cast to make a Smash Bros. like game? (Not in the sense of being a free for all fighter, but in the sense of having different characters from the same game company fight it out. You can think of the games as both if you like, though) I should also note that games like Dissidia and Tales of VS. (that cross over characters from one game series rather than multiple game series) don't count as Smash Bros. like games. Also, we're considering character casts only and not how good the company is at making fighting games.

Sony, Capcom, and Namco (I think) have already made crossover fighting games, so I'll skip those. And Konami and Hudson Soft have already had TV Dream Mix Fighters, so those two are in the same boat. If only Dream Mix Fighters was released internationally...

Sega definitely comes to mind. They've got such a big, varied, colourful cast of characters (as shown in the Sonic & Sega All Stars series whether it's the original, Tennis, or Racing) they could use. I'm actually really suprised that Sony beat them to it.

I would want to see Microsoft's take on a Smash Bros. like game, but they don't really have much to work with regarding first party: Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Joanna Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Conker, Blinx, Viva Pinata, the yellow smiley face from Minesweeper, that Pink Anime Girl that's the default avatar (okay, I was joking about the last two, but I really can't think of any more first party characters. On a side note, does that pink haired girl have an official or unofficial name of any sort?). Microsoft could technically use characters like Battletoads and Killer Instinct characters since they own them, but they haven't been on XBox before so it wouldn't make much sense to include them in a Microsoft crossover fighter.

I'm kind of wanting to say Electronic Arts just so I can see Shaq in a fighting game again.

I want the paper clip and the installation wizard as characters in a Microsoft Crash bros.

Other wonderful characters should include Internet Explorer with its long attack wind-up times and the BSOD, featuring nasty finishing moves.