• Oscar
    • Rolf
    • Titania
    • Rhys
    • Soren
    • Gatrie
    • Shinon
    • Mia
    • All of them are good! go greil mercenaries!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o!

You forgot Greil.

But at any rate, Rolf. I used him in RD and PoR, and both times, he was a beast. Seriously, the best way I found to kill a boss is to just sit Rolf next to Oscar and Boyd and a +Crit support, give him a killer bow, and let him loose. Instapwnage.

Also, he has a pretty cool char. :D

You forgot Greil.

But at any rate, Rolf. I used him in RD and PoR, and both times, he was a beast. Seriously, the best way I found to kill a boss is to just sit Rolf next to Oscar and Boyd and a +Crit support, give him a killer bow, and let him loose. Instapwnage.

There are no +crit supports. Only Atk, Def, Hit, and Avo.

well, since Ike is busy being in brawl in Japan, he won't have time to come to my house and kill me for voting Boyd and not him...

I just like Boyd, can't explain it, I just really like him...but the Greil Mercenaries as a whole are awesome...I'd take (almost) any of them over most characters from Fire Emblem...

Rhys and Oscar are useful for protecting me from enemies who attack from behind...they are clearly valued members of the team!

wow, now we know Meteor has a professed hatred towards FE9...seriously, Wallace & Eliwood over everyone from FE9? wow...Renault has background, I give him that, but he has no real development besides his past...so don't argue about character development...

I never deal in ultimatums!

You forgot Greil.

Greil isnt a playabe character

Mia... in bed! :o

Nah I'm just joking (even if the joke is absolute shit)

Rolf for being able to hit a fly's wings from fifty-million light years away without even killing it and not realizing it.

Shinon, Soren and Oscar, just because they're shmexxi.

theres that word again. i gotta admit, its quite original, though

I didnt expect Rolf and Mia to be leading this poll, but hey, I'm not complaining

To be honest, it was a pretty hard choice. o__o... All of the mercenaries are decent [at least] except for Titania, Mist, and Gatrie.

Iliked Gatrie and Mist, but my Titania ended up too darn slow. She couldn't 2-hit a general. Least not without a Brave axe....

My Titania usually got +5 or more when leveling up. :o

Oh, her other stats were decent at the least. Except for defense. And that, my friend, is how my Titania turned out far under-average.

Honestly, if you're taking 5-9 damage x2 and only doing 12-15 damage x1 under my command, you're benched for the rest of the game. No exceptions(except units in training, because they're SPESHUL)