finally started my first let's play

hi guys I doubt anyone is interested in this whatsoever but I might as well leave it here. http://www.youtube.com/user/melossage?feature=watch

doing my very first let's play ever and its the first time I'm actually using my channel. to those who actually have the time to watch my adventures of my 7th playthrough of this game(yes I know I don't have a life) I would appreciate feedback and some tips on how to make anything but the video quality better.(video quality is probably never changing unless my 3ds grows a capture card)

well my first episode was kinda crappy but it was the premonition so it isn't totally needed(that and you guys probably watched it over a hundred times)

I won't spoil anything(well at least nothing that isn't obvious though I won't intentionally do it).

hi guys I doubt anyone is interested in this whatsoever but I might as well leave it here. http://www.youtube.c...e?feature=watch

doing my very first let's play ever and its the first time I'm actually using my channel. to those who actually have the time to watch my adventures of my 7th playthrough of this game(yes I know I don't have a life) I would appreciate feedback and some tips on how to make anything but the video quality better.(video quality is probably never changing unless my 3ds grows a capture card)

well my first episode was kinda crappy but it was the premonition so it isn't totally needed(that and you guys probably watched it over a hundred times)

I won't spoil anything(well at least nothing that isn't obvious though I won't intentionally do it).

premonition is basically "explain game mechanics and try establishing a good persona" because the gameplay is 99% identical every single time, so you're good

Edited by shadykid

premonition is basically "explain game mechanics and try establishing a good persona" because the gameplay is 99% identical every single time, so you're good

good cuz I was starting to think it meant something major to the story(well at least at this point)

episode 2

I won't be narrating all of the text. HOWEVER I will be narrating certain characters(not including MU)

one will be appearing next episode. also I will be uploading episode 3 tonight because I was sooooo bored that I decided to do it and I will do episode 4 sometime in the afternoon so yep 2 episodes tomorrow!

I'll be filming tonight as long as I'm not getting annoying interruptions again that cancel the recording on my phone

jeez I need a job so I can buy a capture card -_-*

episode 6 is up

also just for those who really want to know my pairings will be:

Chrom and Sumia

Sully and Stahl

Kellam and Miriel

Lon'qu and Tharja

Virion and Cherche

Lissa and Vaike

Cordelia and GREGOR

Ricken and Nowi

Henry and Panne

Tharja and Donnel(MUST. PASS ON. APTITUDE)

Panne and Henry

Olivia and, you guessed it, MU(our Inigo will have blue hair!)

Edited by melossage

How are you enjoying recording the LP?

at first I hated it because of my lack of a capture card and an actual normal camera but since I figured out how to make recording easier on myself its been becoming more and more enjoyable

I'm literally recording these on my iphone

Well that's good. I just started myself not to long ago as well. I record with an iPad for my videos and I get decent quality for not having a capture card. I really dislike not having the quality of a capture card but, I started recently just to get some experience built.