Two Qustions

Madcap

1. Paid DLC - if I buy any DLC, is it only accessible in the game file I buy it in, or will I be able to play the maps on any future files I create?

2. If you've played on Normal Classic, how satisfying was the play through? Was it balanced enough that it was still a bit challenging, or was it too easy and a bore?

Thanks smile.gif

1. Paid DLC - if I buy any DLC, is it only accessible in the game file I buy it in, or will I be able to play the maps on any future files I create?

2. If you've played on Normal Classic, how satisfying was the play through? Was it balanced enough that it was still a bit challenging, or was it too easy and a bore?

Thanks smile.gif

1. You can play them on any file on the cart/3DS.

2. It's pretty easy, but not enough to be boring imo.

Normal is relatively easy, if you're good at FE. If you kinda suck, like me, then it's plenty hard enough. Some chapters are harder than others, of course, but I've had to reset plenty of times.

Normal Classic was plenty hard enough to enjoy the story and challenge new players at the same time. I say "new players" in the sense that the first time I played it on Normal Classic, EVERY SINGLE TIME I GOT COCKY, I'd lose a unit because I made a stupid move.

Obviously, DLC wasn't done until postgame because they weren't released yet in Japan besides a few, but again, it would only be "easy" for those who play Lunatic or you break the game by shoving all your EXP into two paired up units only. It's plenty challenging for newcomers. And for FE veterans? Hard will be pretty much be the right difficulty. Even though it's not as intense as Lunatic, Hard is named "hard" for a reason.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Normal Classic is good old Fire Emblem. If you grind it feels like SS + a tiny notch harder.

I'm playing Lunatic Casual right now. Fuck this game. Whew, that got the anger out of me a little, I needed that.

1. Said above.

2. Normal is recommended if your a newcomer or don't want to have a hard time. Spotpass is the only thing that can't be used in more than one save, but it's free unlike DLC.