im trying to get an avatar. if i found someone elses pic am i allowed to use it cuz thats what i did. I believe that it is also too big could that be a problem.

If the dimensions are bigger than 150 x 150, then yes, it could be a problem. Also, I don't think the other person would mind too much if you found their pic. Although you probably should ask first if it's okay with them.

oops sorry this whole time i was in personal pic and didnt notice :(

how do i get to the option of adding an avatar sorry

Click on "My Controls" at the top of the page. Then, on the left, under the 'Personal Profile" section, click on "Edit Avatar Settings".

i inserted the URL but it said that i selected nothing. IDK please if u can help me later on tommorow thanks a lot

i got an avatar but its a default and obviously not the one i wanted ill give u a spoiler its a pic of ike

Edited by FEFL

i inserted the URL but it said that i selected nothing. IDK please if u can help me later on tommorow thanks a lot

i got an avatar but its a default and obviously not the one i wanted ill give u a spoiler its a pic of ike

Did you paste the link in the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and did you click on "Update Avatar"?

Go to the bottom of the fourm and gonto the 20 overall posters He will be the first one Look under him profile picture and you will see a button that will say Add Friend and there will be a button that say Pm User.

Edited by The L