A question about Soren's ending requirements.

Fírnen

Ok, so to see the full ending of Radiant Dawn, you need to have Soren fight Micaiah in P3-7. What I was wondering is, does it count if you attack her with a ranged spell (Meteor, Bolting, ect.)?

• 2 months later...

It is somewhat, I might suggest you go for the Soren(Blizzard/Meteor obviously)/Pelleas encounter when you have like 75~79 kills, what with the 80 kill limit and all, so you don't have to wait and possibly risk taking a beating, if you worry about that kind of thing.

At least, that's what I did in my recent PT

It is somewhat, I might suggest you go for the Soren(Blizzard/Meteor obviously)/Pelleas encounter when you have like 75~79 kills, what with the 80 kill limit and all, so you don't have to wait and possibly risk taking a beating, if you worry about that kind of thing.

At least, that's what I did in my recent PT

Yeah, I'd definitely do exactly that. I don't like risking things unnecessarily lol.

For ALL of the scenes in the endgame, you'll also need a transfer from PoR that has an Ike and Soren A support, reestablish their A support in Radiant Dawn, deploy the Black Knight in 1-E, have Ike attack, survive, but not kill the Black Knight in 3-7, and deploy Soren in the endgame. Soren will have a new base conversation. The steps with the Black Knight are required to recruit Lehran on a second playthrough and onwards.

For ALL of the scenes in the endgame, you'll also need a transfer from PoR that has an Ike and Soren A support, reestablish their A support in Radiant Dawn, deploy the Black Knight in 1-E, have Ike attack, survive, but not kill the Black Knight in 3-7, and deploy Soren in the endgame. Soren will have a new base conversation. The steps with the Black Knight are required to recruit Lehran on a second playthrough and onwards.

I've done all the stuff with the Black Knight, but I haven't transferered any data or done those things with Soren (except an A support with Ike).