Fire Emblem emulator

skilletarmy

Hello, I am fairly new here and im having a problem with fire emblem saving. Using FE7if for example, I beat the desert chapter sidequest and it would bring up the save file screen, but when i press a to save the chapter 22 doesnt change to chapter 23. Its only with any of my fire emblem roms, like MK404FE hack, Real War Chronicles, FE7if, and FE6 feggot edition.

Hello, I am fairly new here and im having a problem with fire emblem saving. Using FE7if for example, I beat the desert chapter sidequest and it would bring up the save file screen, but when i press a to save the chapter 22 doesnt change to chapter 23. Its only with any of my fire emblem roms, like MK404FE hack, Real War Chronicles, FE7if, and FE6 feggot edition.

Uhhh... Emulator name? Version?

You're kind of just throwing a question out there without any information on how we can even begin to help you?

Did you try using the battery save with another VBA version?

Did you ever load a savestate while it was saving?

Because if it's still like that, that means the save itself is corrupted, not the emulator settings.

Did you try using the battery save with another VBA version?

Did you ever load a savestate while it was saving?

Because if it's still like that, that means the save itself is corrupted, not the emulator settings.

i haven't done either of those