Overall Roles of Children?

I don't care much for skills, but as far as pairings, Inigo's personality is a lot like Virion's. I'm making VirionxOlivia in my next playthrough.

A swordmaster Olivia's pretty good. She often doubles and has a high rate of dodging.

Grinding Maribelle was suicude. She is awful as a Pegaknight

that's why I skip Pegasus knight and go strait to Dark flier...(after reaching lv 15 as a Valkyrie... magic wise even an E-rank tome worked for her as I've had great luck with her level ups so she quickly capped her key stats not counting defense can she even grow in that stat? thus my Brady has become a magic nuke....unlike a certain other magic based child looks at you Laurent...

most default magic units can't go physical without hard ships so I avoid these types of class changes unless I really want the skills...(aka. Brady as a war monk was terrible....)

Edited by Dragrath

• 1 year later...

Is that Grandmaster Lucina? Damn, now I really want to do another save file and make her my little girl.

For my current file, the only child that I've locked into a role is Inigo, who has capped out his Luck (and combined with Rightful King), and gets infinite legendary sword use. Granted, I could change him to another class and retain the same thing, but I like the whole "Ragnell/Brave Sword/Sol/Armor Killer your face" thing.

Grandmaster Lucy? How did you even....