Favorite spell animation?

Aversa's tome. I don't really remember the animation, but her tome makes this diabolical laughter from the depths of hell whenever she uses it and it creeps me the fuck out, in a good way.

You mean Goetia, right? The black swirly ball of lightning? The 72 Demon Triforce book? The this really should've been the B-rank tome, but Grima's Truth, which should be the Dark A rank is instead.

Not Aversa's Night (which is a glorified Nosferatu in both effect and animation)

[spoiler=spoilers i guess]I don't see why Grima's Truth had to be A ranked. I actually thought it was a good change of pace to just give Validar a decent dark tome rather than the best one as is done in every other FE forever

But if you're talking about its combat parameters are only worth B rank because Valflame is better in every way I also disagree. Goetia is a perfectly good A rank dark tome on its own, just severely outclassed. Valflame could have been made worse, probably.

Out of all the game animations from the entire series, the GBA animations were my favorite.

I'm that kind of player that hoards really good items but never uses them, but when I do use the good items, I don't have the animations turned on.

My favorite one is Arcthunder and Arcfire. The Arcthunder is just a long, quick spear that just pierces through the enemy. Quick and simple.

Thoron, Arcfire,Naga nad Valflame seem to have the best animations... Gotiea looks cool too but it is out of its league...(Aversa should be using the weapon with her own name in it... (as when forged it is the most powerful Dark magic in the game...) -_-)

Edited by Dragrath

Out of all the game animations from the entire series, the GBA animations were my favorite.

I have to agree. Though Shadow Dragon's Starlight was just as awesome. (I'm a geek for space things though.) Buuut you can't have such flashy animations when there's countless camera angles, I suppose.

Valflame because BOMBS. You want it? It's yours my friend.

Thoron, Celica's Gale, Arcfire, Arcthunder, Excalibur, Mjolnir, Book of Naga (more BOMBS, only with light instead of FAYAH), Micaiah's Pyre, Katarina's Bolt, and Forseti are also pretty close.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Celica's Gale and Elwind, oddly enough, are my favorites. Gale is just pretty, but I really love the way Elwind glides across the screen to the enemy. So cool~.

I guess I should give an honorable mention to Valflame. There's no build up, just a sudden boom; it's delightfully vicious.