Most "fun" skills to activate?

benetnasch

Astra is awesome when all five hits are allowed to land.

Activating Sol is amazingly relieving when the user is low on HP.

Aether just because of how much power is packed into that one skill.

Lethality is just cool, even though in my experience it's usually not needed.

Galeforce, because moving again without a Dancer/Bard.

Despoil is always satisfying. I love it when my characters are able to pull money out of nowhere.

Edited by Starlight36

Activating Aegis to half the damage of a bow user on a Falcon Knight. Always a satisfying to see that there

Seeing Lethality activate is always lol even with low proc rate.

Aether activating at low health is another way of saying "Bitch, please!"

Every other skill I've seen were good but those three are always awesome.

Vengeance, so Noire can say "BLOOD AND THUNDER" all day

but seriously, Aether is pretty cool

I usually look forward to her laughing after she activates Vengeance. XD

Also, activating Lethality for both Anna and Olivia is amusing. Anna because she sometimes says, "Come again!" and Olivia sometimes says, "Was that alright?"

But seriously, it's interesting to see Olivia as a Dancer class activating Lethality because you don't expect lethal Dancers. XD

Edited by Kaze_Ninja17

Lethality for sure. Seeing Olivia use lethality makes me go "Heck yeah, sucker!"

Ignis has always been an amusing skill I love to see activate almost all the time and that power...

Aether for sure because Lucina and Chrom are just that awesome.

Lifetaker is hilarious because it basically makes you invincible. It helped my Miriel solo Infinite Divine Weapons so easily. Lethality is also pretty amazing.

Aether and Aegis for me. Luna is also pretty amazing, as is Ignis, though I won't be getting to see it used until another playthrough (my first one's almost over).

I love aegis and pavise activating on the enemy while I'm doing an astra. Not only does all the hits are able to land, but all the distortion effects make the battle serious business. I've been just randomly reclassing and pairing, but one of these days, I'll put vengeance, wrath and vantage on the same guy and I'll probably take a liking to that the best.

Lethality. It all goes red and they come out dead.

lethality.jpg

crimsonfight1.jpg

crimsonfight2.jpg

crimsonfight3.jpg

With such effects like this...it's suitable for instant crimson death. Delicious for any ninja lovin for hire for pieces of gold nut to see.

Vengeance, so Noire can say "BLOOD AND THUNDER" all day

but seriously, Aether is pretty cool

That's why I've given mine that through inheritance. ^~^

Activating Aegis to half the damage of a bow user on a Falcon Knight. Always a satisfying to see that there

Along with Bowbreaker is the only way that us Americans can battle bowusers with fliers as Lyn's DLC is not yet out for Iote's Shield!

I have fun with Henry using Lethality. Just because it fits perfectly with his "Yeah blood!" line.

Lezard4-1.png

You know he's much like Lezard Valeth who is much crazier, but gives me good laughs anyway. Especially at the end of Valkyrie Profile 2.

Activating Vengeance with JP!Henry is always the best. His insane laughter is so soothing. As weird as that sounds.

Like Lezard's.

It's a good thing that our copies can be selected to do Japanese voices.

I like when Olivia activates Lethality o3o it's fun seeing a reclassed back to dancer defeat a strong enemy that would normally crush her.

Originally, her defense along with her attack are terrible. She will need Lethality in order to get any good.

I'll put vengeance, wrath and vantage on the same guy and I'll probably take a liking to that the best.

Just don't slap on Sol. It will make Wrath and Vantage useless.

-----

For me, Lethality. I love the crimson colored animations. =)

Edited by Lady Feena

Miracle + Counter versus a Lethality.

I SUPPOSEDLY REFLECTED INFINITY.

Nothing can ever beat that. I was dying from laughter when it happened.

And my friend and I need to record that one of these days.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Sol, easily. It conjures memories of my Lunatic run, watching Morgan's health frantically bob between "oh god" and "whew."

Man, that was a game.

Sol, easily. It conjures memories of my Lunatic run, watching Morgan's health frantically bob between "oh god" and "whew."

Man, that was a game.

Man, that reminds me of the time my Avatar almost got sniped out of the sky in chapter 23. If only Chrom hadn't dual guarded, or if only she hadn't procced Sol enough, or if only she didn't get a few lucky dodges...

Counter, Astra, Aether, Sol & Ignis.

Attacking like a madman is awesome, and I always like to get HP back when I hit something. Ignis is just nice looking, for Asthetic purposes. I can put Vengeance here for the same reason.

Honourable mention: Lethality.

Its a cool ability, but unnessecary and not practical imo.

Then again, I'm just repeating what has already been said.

Ignis + Crit

I love seeing those insanely high numbers. Specifically ones that go over 200 :D

That's how Morgan once crit for 224. I'll never forget that number.

For me, mainly any skill since it adds to the satisfaction of defeating an enemy.

I love it when Inigo uses Lethality and instantly fells an enemy with an arrow to the knee.

Or when Brady Pavises or Aegises, counters with Luna and, at the beginning of the next turn, Renews himself.

Also when Vaike Counters an attack, then activates Sol just to rub it in with a crit from Zeal and Killa Axe.

Astra too, for when MU does it with Bolganone, that lava man..