What would you change?

tctony

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've been called "Mage Knight" because that's what they ARE to avoid confusion.

TOTALLY.

I'm a careless victim of it.

I didn't realize that Dark Knight didn't wield Dark Tome.

Personally other than the stuff i listed, im fine with the game as it is. I just wish Dark Knights could use dark magic...

I see many people say that Dark Knights/Flyers should be able to use dark magic, but the way I see it, they cannot use it due to game balance. Only four promoted units have only one weapon type to use, and to make you want to use them (when you have the skillset you want) they were given exclusive weapons subtypes (except the Berserker, I wonder what his advantage is). Swordmasters get katanas (Amatsu and Sol Katti), Snipers get longbows (Longbow, Towering and Double Bow) and Sorceres get dark magic. I think there should be some Zerker-only axes and skills to use the class-limited weapons open to all (some way to get them, even if it was through DLC). This way to have your characters in other classes to use special weapons you'd have to sacrifice a skill.

I also miss the soldier class tier, which by the way should have access to an exclusive set of lances, and more types of katanas (like the Wo Dao for a lower sword rank).

I see many people say that Dark Knights/Flyers should be able to use dark magic, but the way I see it, they cannot use it due to game balance. Only four promoted units have only one weapon type to use, and to make you want to use them (when you have the skillset you want) they were given exclusive weapons subtypes (except the Berserker, I wonder what his advantage is). Swordmasters get katanas (Amatsu and Sol Katti), Snipers get longbows (Longbow, Towering and Double Bow) and Sorceres get dark magic. I think there should be some Zerker-only axes and skills to use the class-limited weapons open to all (some way to get them, even if it was through DLC). This way to have your characters in other classes to use special weapons you'd have to sacrifice a skill.

I also miss the soldier class tier, which by the way should have access to an exclusive set of lances, and more types of katanas (like the Wo Dao for a lower sword rank).

I agree w/ this guy bring back the Wo Dao! and I wonder what a beserker Axe would be like...

I always thought it would be cool if they showed the character models in the support conversations, like in the barracks. They've already made all the character actions they need to act them out. Except maybe the ones between Lucina and her sibling. Oh, and definetly let the spootpass characters like Aversa and Emmeryn support more characters.

Edited by The Chosen One

I would make the Spotpass units, the ones from in the story that can be recruited by like the final chapter that are spoiler characters, support with more people than just the avatar.

-Sumia should marry more people. 5 potential husbandos isn't enough. >:C

-First Gen. males get children characters. Doesn't matter who you are, have a child character.

-Unique DLC models.

-No more generic supports, regardless of what support it may be.