1. 1. Answer!

• Rath
    • Will
    • Rebecca

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Wil. At least in the beginning, he's not as frail as Rebecca is, and if you put effort into Wil, he gets really good.

You fail for not mentioning Rath at all.

Oh please... Rebecca anyday... I haven't used Rath before. Cavalry just annoys me, full stop. The day you see me use a unit with a horse (except Valkyries because they use magic) is the day I leave the Forest.

When it comes to this game, I mainly agree, but you should at least give Rath a chance. He's high on my list of "FE7's uber units."

I voted for Rath. Can use swords as well as bows, has high mobility, and doesn't get slowed down as much by certain terrain features unlike regular cavalry(at least, I think it's like that).

Rath:

He has a horse and can draw circles around them

He can use swords when promoted UP CLOSE so they can't retalliate

He is just all around awesome :D

Don't get me wrong, Rebecca and Will are pretty damn good, too

My blessed Wil, which I only had one of, was like a billion times crazy better than all my blessed Rebeccas combined into one Rebecca. Just saying.

My blessed Wil, which I only had one of, was like a billion times crazy better than all my blessed Rebeccas combined into one Rebecca. Just saying.

Rath hater :o

How do you figure he's a chicken?

Probably out of him being able to use swords, thus allowing him to actually counterattack. That's not being a chicken, though, it's overcoming a weak point.

Oh please... Rebecca anyday... I haven't used Rath before. Cavalry just annoys me, full stop. The day you see me use a unit with a horse (except Valkyries because they use magic) is the day I leave the Forest.

Aren't we a little extreme, Raven?

care to explain why you hate Cavalry so much? Because you're missing out on one of the better classes of this series...

As fond of I am of Wil, >_> lol, his speed really hinders him. Rebecca has speed and Rath has mobility, but I'd say Rebecca.

Actually, Rath has speed covered. He has a 30 cap for speed while Rebecca has 29.

Rebecca- I'd say I like her the most, my current game she nearly maxed most essential stats for a sniper (spd, skl, str) and maxed her luck too. Her defense is horrible though...

Wil- Can't say much for Wil, though I remember him being my 2nd sniper in my first game. He did alright.

Rath- I've never actually tried Rath. In Lyn's story he's somewhat high of a level and really hogs exp, and in Eliwood/Hector's he's too weak when he joins. I should just throw him in the arena one of these days...

I voted Rebecca

And though I realize probably no one would vote for her, Louise should be on the list as well.

Aren't we a little extreme, Raven?

care to explain why you hate Cavalry so much? Because you're missing out on one of the better classes of this series...

Apart from Eliwood after promotion, I just have a general dislike of cavalry units, mainly Cavaliers and Paladins. In all my FE7 playthroughs, I have never given Rath a chance to shine. If people are praising him this much, then maybe I will give him a go on a playthrough.