I have a Pokemon Ruby cart.

Knight

I don't really have a most favorite Gen, although when it comes to overall number of favorite Pokémon, Gen V wins for me. It has some pretty cool designs and concepts.

I don't really have a most favorite Gen, although when it comes to overall number of favorite Pokémon, Gen V wins for me. It has some pretty cool designs and concepts.

Not to mention that the actual games are better.

I never understood the rampant hate for Trubbish-Garbodor and the Vanillite family.

Plus, Druddigon gets called mean names but I think he looks badass.

My Ruby was stolen only a couple months after I got it :(

But my Emerald is still intact and working just fine. I also have Diamond and Black. I used to have Gold but idk if I lost it or sold it. But my Red is in good condition.

Edited by JosefLior

3rd gen is my favourite, probably because it was my first game. I think I just mostly liked the region, I felt it was pretty well designed and was very colourful. There was an abundance of surfing, but I'll forgive them because you could explore the depths.

^ Yes. Look at what the meanies at GameFaqs said about poor Druddigon. :(

It's design is terrible and it sucks. It doesn't even have a unique typing. Just an overall horrible pokemon.
I agree, it looks terrible. It seems like a waste of game data.
No, seriously. ************ is hideous and he stole Salamence's bad light blue / light red color scheme. Ew. I especially love the pseudo-intimidating spikes he has on his body. Not only do they make him look tacky, they also justify his oh-so-useful Rough Skin ability. Whoop-dee-doo.
One of the strategy sites likened it to a 5 year old's art project. I thought that was pretty apt.
Why does he look so weird? His head and wings don't match his body, and he looks even worse in the anime. Is this like a joke pokemon made by the concept artists or something?
I agree that Druddigon is ugly as heck, one of the worst designs of Gen 5 IMO. It looks like someone ripped the head off a rooster, threw it in acid, then taped it on a dragon's body (and while they were at it they ripped the dragon's wings off leaving it with stubs).

*plays somber music*

"Some where, right now, pokemon abuse is happening."

"Every day millions of pokemon are abused, just like this ^Druddigon."

"I am Ghetsis of Team Plasma, an organization dedicated to helping pokemon in need."

"We only ask that you sponsor one of these poor creatures for only nine cents a month."(plus $80 for shipping/handling)

"That's right, only nine cents a month, it's that simple."

"So hurry! Become a sponsor at, www.totallynotevil.org, today!"

"With your help, we can put a stop to this."