Planning my next run after Lunatiic: Seeking suggestions

Elieson

Well my first run on hard mode was a No kids run...seriously, that was unbelievably easy.

Now I'm on lunatic Ch9, and I'm getting there. Getting past Ch2 was the hard part.

Now after I clear this, I'm planning a Hard mode, No Master Seals run. Here's my dilemma(s):

Do I allow prepromos to participate in my team?

Do I allow Second Seals? If so, do I use them to perpetuate a class (I.e. reclass lv30 Taguel!Panne back to Taguel, if at all?)

Avatar + / - and Morgan's Endgame class

If I allow Prepromos like Fred, Anna, Say'ri, I dunno if that'd be considered in the spirit of the challenge? I dunno. You decide for me!

Do I allow prepromos to participate in my team?

Only if you Second Seal them down to first tier immediately. So only Basilio and Flavia are legal.

Do I allow Second Seals? If so, do I use them to perpetuate a class (I.e. reclass lv30 Taguel!Panne back to Taguel, if at all?)

Avatar + / - and Morgan's Endgame class

I'd say sure, but it depends on how difficult you want it to be. Unpromoted caps will still keep later maps difficult.

Any Taguel and Manakete you use should probably need to be re-classed to something else since those classes have easily Endgame-worthy caps.

If I allow Prepromos like Fred, Anna, Say'ri, I dunno if that'd be considered in the spirit of the challenge? I dunno. You decide for me!

Probably not. If you want to make an exception, you could allow Anna to only use staves until 10 and then re-class her.

Tier 1 caps are ass and all under 30 (mostly anyhow) so endgame against forged will suuuuuuuck if I prohibit Manakete/Taguels ( maybe )

Tier 1 caps are ass and all under 30 (mostly anyhow) so endgame against forged will suuuuuuuck if I prohibit Manakete/Taguels ( maybe )

Do what you want, but that won't really be in the "spirit of the challenge."

Maybe if you prohibit giving them Second Seals it will be fine, since they'll inevitably stop growing.

No no. You misunderstand me.

I am all for the challenge, I'm just sharing how I'll be raging at Tier1 caps lol