I think I might have ate under cooked chicken...

Aizenberg

i was cooking chicken drumsticks for about an a hour or something but i was taking them out of the oven a lot to see if they were done or so. It was slightly on the pink side when i ate it....

well any ways, what's the worst thing that could happen to me if it was uncooked?

I used to do this more often than any person with a choice should. As in take out of refrigerator, eat. I actually liked the taste, compared to how my parents would overheat it and make it taste like I imagine magma tastes. Dumb, dumb kid.

Don't remember toilet troubles in particular, though I wouldn't rule them out. I do remember getting sore throats, though usually not so bad as to be incapacitating, and I'd only eat about as much as a drumstick at a time (before the point where I heard HEY THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HEAT UP OR GET SICK, GENIUS). If you had it sit a literal hour in your oven, though, I wouldn't worry about it, assuming it was already clean enough.

I also don't remember dying but what do I know

Edited by Rehab

I read the title horribly wrong. Oh my god...

"I think I might have ate undercooked children..."? Because that's what I read.

i think its horrifying that he used ate when he should've used eaten

Personally I thought it was too easy, but at least you made it yours by calling it "horrifying"