What Male-Only Skill to pass to Vaike!Cordelia

Big Klingy

How does Vaike!Severa have access to all of the -breaker skills? Bow, axe and tome I see, but she doesn't get the Wyvern Rider class to give her sword and lance. Did I miss something?

As for the topic, I'd take Wrath. Rally skills are best reserved for Spotpass/DLC characters, Counter requires her to get hit which you'd rather avoid if possible, and Axefaire isn't as useful as Wrath. Obviously it's best with Vantage, but it's still plenty useful on its own.

And Wrath doesn't?

Axefaire is amazing, what the heck. I love having Vaike pass that down (although my first run I passed it to Nah... which was awesome as she was an adorable Hero, but the Vaike's better elsewhere), and as a Hero Severa would prefer Axes to Swords anyhow.

If not Axefaire then Counter is viable too. And funny for Streetpass. I wouldn't normally slot Counter though.

Wrath would be okay on an enemy phase Sorcerer build, but don't do that with Severa, it is a waste of her physical talents.

Don't put rallies on Severa. She is a killing machine, use some Spotpass nobody for rallies. Then you can Rally Strength on her and have her kill things.

Only pass down Rally Strength is you plan on giving Severa 1-3 more Rally skills. Rallys tend to be kinda bad when you only have one of them. And Severa should really be murdering enemies instead of buffing allies. DLC Katarina and DLC Pallia, when they're available, can fulfill all your female Rally Strength needs.

I'd pass down Axefaire or Counter. Despoil is kinda bad if you have access to DLC, Gamble and Zeal do nothing a forged weapon can't do, Wrath is terrible (+20 crit is just not worth it). Then again, I use Armsthrift/Sol/Galeforce/Bonds/Stat +2 on my Severa so I don't give a crap about what the father passes down other than the statcap modifiers.

I feel verified in doing this pairing in my last play through now.

Besides passing Severa good hair, I passed Counter for one reason: the most obnoxious Streetpass team ever. After about chapter 5, Hard isn't hard anymore, so I wouldn't worry about skills that are super useful in story mode, even though Counter is useful on the children while they're still gaining strength so that they can kill enemies easier.