WOW how stupid of IS

A war that involves dragons, magic and waiting patiently for the opposition army to attack you, isn't realistic either.

True, but it would be even more unrealistic if no one died in a war with dragons, magic, and sharp, pointy objects.

A war that involves dragons, magic and waiting patiently for the opposition army to attack you, isn't realistic either.

:lol: that was funny. Sucks I'm a perfectionest too.

Edited by FEFL

Some of us are perfectionists. We can't let people die. It's a game, not a war, even if it's about war.

This.

I'm quite annoyed about this, as I like the extra background info you get in sidequests, and IS is making sure that perfetionists like me never get to see them. I have a feeling that the english version will change some of the requirements. (not 24x though. I can live with that)

Although it is pretty interesting. Players can decide wther to play the 'real' story, or the 'alternate story' in which everyone dies, and

chiki's mother

aids you in defeating the dark dragon instead of Gato.

This.

I'm quite annoyed about this, as I like the extra background info you get in sidequests, and IS is making sure that perfetionists like me never get to see them. I have a feeling that the english version will change some of the requirements. (not 24x though. I can live with that)

Although it is pretty interesting. Players can decide wther to play the 'real' story, or the 'alternate story' in which everyone dies, and

chiki's mother

aids you in defeating the dark dragon instead of Gato.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please make I can use

Mother and Daughter

in the game T_T

I don't want to sacrifice my little Chiki's in other to get the 24x I just can't Sacrifice little girls...

*waits for AR codes to unlock gaiden chapters without the death penalty to be released*

hey, since everyone is complaining about it, i wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some out already

*waits for AR codes to unlock gaiden chapters without the death penalty to be released*

hey, since everyone is complaining about it, i wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some out already

Psyches gotta point. somewhere, some Japanese hacking god is sayin "tsk, I hate these requirements. lets open up some codes for it!"

its happened for almost every game so far. . . .why not this one?

Because it's not a hard requirement. In fact, it's far too easy to just kill off extra characters as you go--six join in Chapter 5, and Ricardo in Chapter 6--kill them when they join, and you have three units that also need to be dead for the first Gaiden. Then just keep letting useless characters die :/

Because it's not a hard requirement. In fact, it's far too easy to just kill off extra characters as you go--six join in Chapter 5, and Ricardo in Chapter 6--kill them when they join, and you have three units that also need to be dead for the first Gaiden. Then just keep letting useless characters die :/

but there's always SOMEONE who wants to go through the game without the "sacrificing" because they're too much of a control freak!!!!!!

:lol: