Apparently a fire emblem nerd can win a popularity contest.

I was just alerted today that I was selected for one of two most representative student at my college. I'm in Phi Theta Kappa so its kinda cool that I was even nominated for this much less selected.

the other was a good friend of mine who is in the same organization as I am and is a Rangerette. (google it if you really want to know, or even if you don't. it's always good to have more information.) this is proof that nerds can be popular.

I was elected chairman of the Bath University Table Top Society, hence the name change.

I may have been the only one running for that position but still, I am quite mad with power excited :D

I was elected chairman of the Bath University Table Top Society, hence the name change.

I may have been the only one running for that position but still, I am quite mad with power excited :D

Your club actually chose an acronym that spells BUTTS? I am amused.

Those achievements don't count, since only nerds would want that position anyway.

The OP's thing is something non-nerds are in the running for, and so is actually A Big Deal.

Edited by Baldrick

Your club actually chose an acronym that spells BUTTS? I am amused.

That was intentional, we also don't go around saying "Bath University Table Top Society" but lovingly call it BUTTS. I get to go around telling freshmen how wonderful BUTTS are and how they'll come to love it to.

Additionally, the maths society is known as BUMS and one of my friends is trying to find a way to make the origami club acronym spell out BOOBS, last I heard they had "Bath Oriental Origami _____ Society", so they're pretty close.

Edited by Chairman kirsche

It's democracy and people are fools/nepotism is a helluva drug. I managed to win best-dressed woman at the Christmas ball, and this was back when I was still rocking the potdealer/paedo facial hair.

Tune in next week for another sub-parr anecdote on Foolish Earthlings

It's democracy and people are fools/nepotism is a helluva drug. I managed to win best-dressed woman at the Christmas ball, and this was back when I was still rocking the potdealer/paedo facial hair.

Tune in next week for another sub-parr anecdote on Foolish Earthlings

Best position by far.