Vengeance

Gamble

Wrath

Vantage

and Anathema or Rightful king

and a full invo of Forged Ruin Tones

which at half dmg...

he always goes first, always activates vengeance, and always gets the crit

he has been an absolute savior in Lunatic+ right now since anything that fights him at half dmg is dead.

he is also the sole reason why none of my friends can beat my street pass team.

only one person has beat my Morgan w/o losing a character

only because he was using a sniper which can kill Morgan from out of his range.

everyone els runs for the reset button after sending their best Unit over and getting him killed (usually Donnel)

so anyone who wants to beat Lunatic + make a Morgan like this

(not saying that the other Morgan variants are not as good, just that this one is just to funny to watch)

i think he really has only been killed like once...

but other then that if he says "GAME OVER!"

then gg my friends. lol

Sorceror eh?

*throws on Tomebreaker*

*proceeds to not give a damn while dodging all day*

if he manages to get the crit.

Crits dun miss lol

and with his crit at 120 with all the modifiers... the most your dodge can get is: 100

meanng i still have a 20% crit chance which is usually enough to still get the crit :/

you do realize hit rolls before crit right?

meaning if you have 0 hit, you could have 100% crit and it won't matter

this isn't even throwing in emergency dual guards

im confident in his ability to connect a hit

Edited by Shikihime

Crits dun miss lol

and with his crit at 130 with all the modifiers... the most your dodge can get is: 98

meanng i still have a 22% crit chance which usually still gets the crit :/

you do realize hit rolls before crit right?

meaning if you have 0 hit, you could have 100% crit and it won't matter

this isn't even throwing in emergency dual guards

Edited by shadykid

Crits dun miss lol

and with his crit at 120 with all the modifiers... the most your dodge can get is: 100

meanng i still have a 20% crit chance which usually still gets the crit :/

Crit being calculated before hit and being an auto hit is only in FE6. And even then it was only a false rumor.

idk why everyone is antagonizing it, lol just calculated his hit rate is 151.... and his stats aren't even caped

its kinda hard not to have atleast a 10% hit with 151 and rising since skill is not caped yet :/

its only at 42 cap is 47 i think for him?

but i guess with max Luck and speed, lucky 7 AND Tone breaker AND slow/quick burn then the hit rate would be 0

but thats alot just to doge 1 of the only 2 tone users on my team...

and one carry's a sword so tone breaker wouldn't help much at that point so +50 avo gone

or run into my cheating Severa carrying ALL the breakers (besides sword cause she beats that with her lance) and Astra

Edited by Shikihime

idk why everyone is antagonizing it, lol just calculated his hit rate is 151.... and his stats aren't even caped

its kinda hard not to have atleast a 10% hit with 151 and rising since skill is not caped yet :/

but i guess with max Luck, lucky 7 AND Tone breaker AND slow/quick burn then the hit rate would be 0

but thats alot just to doge the only 2 tone users on my team...

and one carry's a sword so tone breaker wouldn't help much at that point so +50 avo gone

or run into my cheating Severa carrying ALL the breakers (besides sword cause she beats that with her lance) and Astra

My beef is with Vengeance - I think it's just a horrible skill, one that serves the enemy better than it does the player. Mainly because I tend to be paranoid, but I legitimately think skills like Vengeance aren't that useful in the context of a game like FE.

My beef is with Vengeance - I think it's just a horrible skill, one that serves the enemy better than it does the player. Mainly because I tend to be paranoid, but I legitimately think skills like Vengeance aren't that useful in the context of a game like FE.

i really only use it on Morgan and Cordelia

because Morgan is a revenge killer, so at, at least half HP (where all of his modifiers will activate) he will hit 20 more dmg which is nothing to e laughed at

and if he gets a crit with his 120% crit rate, even on some one with 80HP he would need to hit AT LEAST a 7 normally,

which + Vengeance at half would = 83 dmg total for a insta kill, even on someone with high Res

and its only on Cordelia because she really has no other DMGing skill and in lunatic i noticed that she gets hit ALOT, so Vengeance and Life Taker are really good on her....

Edited by Shikihime

Characters like Cordelia are better to be Rally spammers than anything else since the regular characters have less options than any other character in the game. Wrath+Vengence+Vantage+Ruin is an evil, but risky combo as it is risky to use on enemies that carry Counter and that have Vantage+. But there is also an evil combo that I thought of that can also serve as your stepping stone.

Wrath+Vengence+Armsthrift+Forged Nosferatu/Aversa's Night. Wrath helps so that you can get full recoveries whenever that a crit happens at Wrath's range. That's if anyone can succeed. If they do. It their loss. Both of these things are to take into account especially with enemies that carry Dragonskin. Characters like Henry, or his children or any DLC/Spotpass character should be able to get ahold of this combo.

Edited by ポーラ

Vengeance+Vantage, insert Nosferatu if you really want

however, streetpass teams can never really be that good because 1) the skills/equipment/etc. are fixed and 2) no pair up

Vengeance+Vantage, insert Nosferatu if you really want

however, streetpass teams can never really be that good because 1) the skills/equipment/etc. are fixed and 2) no pair up

I'd rather take Ignis or Luna over Vengeance due to not needing to get smacked around to a point where I'd feel healing is in my best interest...

What? Vengeance is decent. Especially with Nosferatutanking. Da hell.

A SRPG with permanent death is one where a skill like Vengeance has no place, as I see it. No place at all...

Like I said on GameFAQs, that build is MUCH better as a Sage.

Use Katarina's Bolt (infinitely buyable from Katarina)

Higher MAG, SKL, SPD.

More MT and HIT on the weapon, and only 5 less CRT.

Use Tomebreaker, Tomefaire, or Miracle as a final skill there, too, or in two weeks that's the Limit Break slot.

Edited by Airship Canon

High risk, "high" gains.

The question is, do YOU think it's worth it?

In your case ... No.

In mine, yep.

It's not just that I think Vengeance isn't worth it - it's the fact that Luna, for those who can access it, (and Ignis, for the Avatar and his/her children) make it completely redundant. :Knoll:

It's not just that I think Vengeance isn't worth it - it's the fact that Luna, for those who can access it, (and Ignis, for the Avatar and his/her children) make it completely redundant. :Knoll:

True but Vengeance always activates (in endgame)

While Ignis and Luna have a 50ish% activationrate.

Oh well, too each his own i guess

*pops open demo*

sigh

but i guess with max Luck and speed, lucky 7 AND Tone breaker AND slow/quick burn then the hit rate would be 0

but thats alot just to doge 1 of the only 2 tone users on my team...

I'd run Tomebreaker on a low-RES unit, just to make mages less of a headache. This goes double for someone who's, say, a Wyvern Lord, who really does not want to be hit by Wind tomes. That being said, super-Miracle/Counter thinks this build is funny.