Accidental Incest

Wake

I wonder why some FE fans are obsessed with incest. Almost as if... they want to experience it themselves.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: wait I *MAY* have misinterpreted your intent

My intent was "stop caring".

"They didn't."

XD

I wonder why some FE fans are obsessed with incest. Almost as if... they want to experience it themselves.

This statement is bad enough, but I think I'm gonna combo this. Just because.

"They are blood related family. NO ROMANTIC LOVE COULD EVER EQUAL THE LOVE THEY SHARE."

Edited by shadowofchaos

The only FE that i recalled actually have incest(as in, actually happened) was like..... FE4, one being plot relevant, the other being a technical incest beetwen someone who is plot relevant, and someone who might as well not exist(Hint: Holyn)

Also Arreone Altenna when you consider their bloodline, and Leif X Nanna

Thats like.... 2 games out of 13

EDIT: Misreading are misreading

Edited by JSND

The only FE that i recalled actually have incest(as in, actually happened) was like..... FE4, one being plot relevant, the other being a technical incest beetwen someone who is plot relevant, and someone who might as well not exist(Hint: Holyn)

Also Arreone Altenna when you consider their bloodline, and Leif X Nanna

Thats like.... 2 games out of 13

EDIT: Misreading are misreading

Wait, Altenna and Arrenone aren't incest, and neither is Leif and Nanna... What's the other case you mean? Shannan?

Edited by Bryan

Here's all of the incest in FE4:

- Alvis and Diadora are half-siblings, and they got married and had kids!

- During the second generation, you can pair up cousins. This includes Lester/Patty and Rana/Faval, whose mothers were identical twins.

- In one of the convos it's revealed that Lachesis loved her half-brother, in THAT way. They didn't do anything though, but that's way more blatant than Raven/Priscilla or Eirika/Ephraim.

- Celice and Julia start with 490 love points, 10 away from marriage. Of course, you can't pair them out without a glitch or trick, but it raises the question of why IS started them out in love when they're half-siblings.

Here's all of the incest in FE4:

- Alvis and Diadora are half-siblings, and they got married and had kids!

- During the second generation, you can pair up cousins. This includes Lester/Patty and Rana/Faval, whose mothers were identical twins.

- In one of the convos it's revealed that Lachesis loved her half-brother, in THAT way. They didn't do anything though, but that's way more blatant than Raven/Priscilla or Eirika/Ephraim.

- Celice and Julia start with 490 love points, 10 away from marriage. Of course, you can't pair them out without a glitch or trick, but it raises the question of why IS started them out in love when they're half-siblings.

I'll concede on Arvis and Diadora, since that's legit.

Cousins pairing is no more than a gameplay oversight, besides, lolcousion incest.

I don't think she actually said that, it's a rumor that's spreading around and yea.

Celice and Julia fall in love then realize their half siblings. The more time they spend together, they realize they don't want to be together, hence the -10 love growth.

And the twins and raven!pricilla are just fans interpreting something out of nothing. We can't have close siblings for goodness sakes!

People need to stop reminding me of my grand mistake on my first file.

I have since fixed it.

And it seems the "Companions" denoter is extremely glitchy. It said Husband and Wife for both that, and Owain/Lucina.

Edited by Airship Canon

And it seems the "Companions" denoter is extremely glitchy. It said Husband and Wife for both that, and Owain/Lucina.

It's like it's trying to tell people something.

Like not caring. XD

Wait, Altenna and Arrenone aren't incest, and neither is Leif and Nanna... What's the other case you mean? Shannan?

Holyn and Ira both have Odo Blood. Does that count? I mean even the villager in one of gen 1 chapters mentioned how it is supposed to be forbidden or something

Altenna and Arreone because Dain and Noba/Nova are Brother and Sister. It is not an incest anymore though

Leif and Nanna, because while it is not an incest, the game's dialogue make it..... kinda stand out.

I heard that some part of Japanese fanbase actually think that them being canon are somewhat weird in THAT way

Holyn and Ira both have Odo Blood. Does that count? I mean even the villager in one of gen 1 chapters mentioned how it is supposed to be forbidden or something

That's because mixing Minors is how Loptyr comes back.

That's a very serious risk.

(And you see how well that works, when it.. happens. And then suddenly everything gets darker than dark.)

Leif and Nanna, because while it is not an incest, the game's dialogue make it..... kinda stand out.

I heard that some part of Japanese fanbase actually think that them being canon are somewhat weird in THAT way

They pretty much grew up as brother and sister, for some people it's as good as incest.

They pretty much grew up as brother and sister, for some people it's as good as incest.

Same deal with Sothe/Micaiah. (And well, my opinion of people who think that's creepy? Well, they need to step on a lego. Then while they're crying in pain from that, get kicked in the shins. Then fall down the stairs.)

Edited by Airship Canon

That's because mixing Minors is how Loptyr comes back.

That's a very serious risk.

(And you see how well that works, when it.. happens. And then suddenly everything gets darker than dark.)

To be honest, after it happened the story become "we care about Thracia, because that is everything that matters. Everybody else can just worship Celice"

I find Genealogy Part 2 extremely light in its tone to be honest

Incest: how to save the world from dark storyline, FE style

Also i love how Mareeta mentioned that Nanna is Leif's "Cute Little Sister" right before Leif's brilliant confession.

I don't think she actually said that, it's a rumor that's spreading around and yea.

I just remembered it, but if you pair Nanna with Aless, she confirms that Lachesis fell in love with her brother.

Nanna:

Aless, take it easy out here. You still have a monumental task awaiting you.

Aless:

I haven't forgotten, believe me. I've no intention of dying in this war.

I will not rest until Agustria has attained the glory my father envisioned for it.

Nanna:

I know you can do it, Aless. Your father would be so proud of you...

Aless:

But I can't do it alone, Nanna. I need you.

Nanna:

Of course, Aless. My life is yours. I'm not making the same mistake my mother did.

Aless:

What... his own sister fell in love with him?

Nanna:

Yes... she did. But it's not all that strange, really. They had different mothers.

Aless:

Hey, that reminds me. You and I are cousins, aren't we...

Nanna:

Yeah, that's right. Hehehe...

There

Personally, i think the dialogue are pretty bs, especially if you have played the part 1.

But then again, Aless is a pretty BS character in general so....

Edited by JSND

The mixing of the minors isn't that big of a deal, they're super distant cousins.

Nanna:

Aless, take it easy out here. You still have a monumental task awaiting you.

Aless:

I haven't forgotten, believe me. I've no intention of dying in this war.

I will not rest until Agustria has attained the glory my father envisioned for it.

Nanna:

I know you can do it, Aless. Your father would be so proud of you...

Aless:

But I can't do it alone, Nanna. I need you.

Nanna:

Of course, Aless. My life is yours. I'm not making the same mistake my mother did.

Aless:

What... his own sister fell in love with him?

Nanna:

Yes... she did. But it's not all that strange, really. They had different mothers.

Aless:

Hey, that reminds me. You and I are cousins, aren't we...

Nanna:

Yeah, that's right. Hehehe...

There

Personally, i think the dialogue are pretty bs, especially if you have played the part 1.

But then again, Aless is a pretty BS character in general so....

That's the only proof I've seen, but even that's second hand, did she know her mother? I don't remember. But we could partially chalk some of it up to translation errors or something.

She could perfectly have learned it from Finn.

I guess that is true.

Hes her father cannonicly right? But why would he have told her? I wouldn't tell my daughter that her mother was into incest, but I digress.

Just remembered something important about Eirika/Ephraim. While they don't hook up, their prf legendary weapons are named after a brother and sister who slept together.

IS should rename the series to Incest Emblem.

I'm declaring the FE4/8 incest derail to be a derail so either get back to talking about FE13 incest or stop posting altogether.

I need to wash my mouth out after thinking that sentence. :|

BTW, about Fin being Nanna's dad, didn't Beowulf have another child with some woman in Leonster? AFAIK, it was Fergus. Even then, he's also Delmud's canonical father, right? Along with Lachesis possibly being Ares' mom as per the beta THAT IS PROBABLY THE MAJORITY HEADCANON ANYWAY~

IS should rename the series to Incest Emblem.

More like Tangled Family Tree Emblem. And you only realized that now!?