Anyone else?

Phoenix Wright

Nope. I started (more like my dad forced me to) play the trombone in middle school. Let's just say that's didn't last very long. Since then, I've thought about playing the piano, but maybe that'll end the same way. Only time can tell......

Piano can be a really cool instrument if you learn how to play really good but it's hard to actually be talented on the piano.

You could say the same thing for almost every musical instrument. Anyways, the only way it is impossible is if you don't try it. (not saying you tried to pick up piano and failed at it or something.)

Except the clarinet. That's the worst instrument I've ever played. Saxophone is a really cool instrument too.

(You can post other instruments too but try to stay on the guitar please.)

Edited by FEFL

I dont play real guitar because EVERYONE plays the damn guitar. Plus, I've met a lot of guitar players who think they're better than everyone else (especially gamers), but no offense to anyone here :D

I'm sure you're all still cool with us

I dont play real guitar because EVERYONE plays the damn guitar. Plus, I've met a lot of guitar players who think they're better than everyone else (especially gamers), but no offense to anyone here :D

I'm sure you're all still cool with us

That's because it's so cool. But in seriousness those players that think there better and have only been playin' for a few months are posers. It takes at the least a decade just like any other instrument to be truly skilled.

Edited by FEFL

Instruments I consider cool:

violin

cello

piano/keyboard (plays)

guitar

electric guitar

harmonica

drums

whistling (plays)

flute

will edit if another awesome instrument pops into my head

Fix'd for me

I'll have to take you off my cool list for that....

*Is a clarinet player*

:lol: In band I couldn't hear myself play so I said screw this. If it's any better the base clarinet is cool because you're not SUPPOSE to hear yourself