(FE10) There's enough of Haar to go around.

Da Bear

But being first wouldnt be lol I win anymore. It's why CR hasnt joined. And i wont either as long as its that unbalanced.

Hmm. That makes sense. I could put Lehran/Black knight combo in his place.

Edit: Implemented! And actually added the units remaining thing!

Also PKL Nolan can do just as well as Edward on EM.

Edited by bearclaw13

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. That makes sense. I could put Lehran/Black knight combo in his place.

Edit: Implemented! And actually added the units remaining thing!

Also PKL Nolan can do just as well as Edward on EM.

I agree here with bear, Eddy doesn't have the same advantage he has on NM, because Nolan is getting level ups at a ridiculous speed, so he'll be OHKOing or ORKOing enemies by 1-2. Also, Nolan has hand axe and can deal with a couple of annoying javelin soldiers/archers/Zaitan on 1-2, whereas Eddy is stuck with 1 ranged combat (which isn't such an issue because there aren't so many 1-2 ranged enemies by early P1, but still, a couple of them might cost an extra Player Phase).

Imo, Eddy doesn't mean instant win in EM. Units like Nolan and Ilyana can do what Eddy does (considering only Part 1), he's not as vital as he is in NM (where he shaves a turn (with rng abuse) over Nolan and Ilyana, due to exp gain/lv. up, etc. or availability).

Alrighty I realized having Edward free makes Nolan in 1-1 and 1-2 redundant... removed that exception.

Also Quint: I don't care about the change because it is true that not having Nolan/Ilyana/Edward or possibly Jill would screw you. I don't want everyone without a top pick to be screwed.

Edited by bearclaw13

Uh, I know Nolan can do the same in EM as Eddie, but that only means that first 2 picks instawin as opposed to just the first. Nolan Eddie drafters auto get a ridiculous Part 2 and 3 unit already, so it would be all about who gets the earliest Dawn Brigade members. Everyone else is royally screwed.

Wait, but then he/she who gets BK & Lehran will have the lead over the others. 6 drafters will have to spend turns or take a pwnalty for 1-9 :(

No they won't BK's free for that map!

I know I can ghost! That makes seven! Unless people have objections...

Edit:

I see you epic turtle! Come join us... don't be afraid.

Edited by bearclaw13