Nice to meet you

Ultimafangirl

Let's see here...

I go by Ultimafangirl, on this site and others.

I've been lurking on the site for a while now. I joined up about a month ago then immediately started lurking around in the Awakening section. ...I never actually posted anything though.

I've played FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11 and FE13 but I've only beaten 8,9, and 13. Sacred Stones was my introduction to the series, but Awakening is my favorite.

I never hate characters, unless they're the ones that you're supposed to hate, but at the same time I don't really any favorite characters either.

Since I can't think of anything noteworthy to say, let me just say I'm glad to finally be part of this forum.

Another lurker joins the forums, yay!

Welcome to SF!

I also find it difficult to hate characters. I always seem to find something to love about every one of them. That makes it difficult for me to choose favorites though.

Hello! Welcome to SF!

And beware of Counter warriors in your FE Awakening playthroughs - they're nasty. Use the boost to get through bows and magix to wipe out those guys.