Pokemon Online

Bookoostrikes

Anybody play it? I generally play it often, although I'm not the best. For those who don't know what it is, it's a Pokemon simulator where you choose some Pokemon, apply EV's, natures, items anything you want to on the Pokemon, construct a team and go battle some folks! I'm more of a causal player and don't really care for tiers, but I can get pretty serious if I want to. My friend and I often make teams based on certain rules (all Pokemon must be fire types, only baby pokemon, or even based on base stats) and we do have a lot of fun with it

If you really love Pokemon, I really suggest downloading it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a long-time fan of Pokemon Online and have yet to convert, but I'm afraid Pokemon Showdown has been overtaking it in popularity. Smogon's PO server was always less-populated than the PO one. Smogon is running Showdown with their tiers in a java form. Also PO doesn't work on Macs or iOS. Showdown can be used on both iOS and Android through the Chrome browser, although it will probably run very slowly.