$%^&!!!

Gah.

I've got pre-band camp in three days. I've got a load of summer reading to do, and I have to cram-practice the marching band music since I've been off practicing for nine days.

AND NOW I SEEM TO BE GETTING SICK.

I'm congested, I've got no appetite whatsoever (seriously, it's 2:40 in the afternoon and all I've eaten today is a banana, and I'm still not hungry), I've got random aches in muscles I haven't injured, I'm more tired than I should be, I feel really hot even though I'm in air-conditioning, I'm blowing my nose every other minute, and I can't concentrate on anything important (like Shostakovitch, Madame Bovary, Crime and Punishment, my Chinese homework).

What. The. Heck.

Can somebody please reassure me that I'll probably be better by Tuesday?

Gah.

I've got pre-band camp in three days. I've got a load of summer reading to do, and I have to cram-practice the marching band music since I've been off practicing for nine days.

AND NOW I SEEM TO BE GETTING SICK.

I'm congested, I've got no appetite whatsoever (seriously, it's 2:40 in the afternoon and all I've eaten today is a banana, and I'm still not hungry), I've got random aches in muscles I haven't injured, I'm more tired than I should be, I feel really hot even though I'm in air-conditioning, I'm blowing my nose every other minute, and I can't concentrate on anything important (like Shostakovitch, Madame Bovary, Crime and Punishment, my Chinese homework).

What. The. Heck.

Can somebody please reassure me that I'll probably be better by Tuesday?

None of that matters... 'cuz you'll be there Tuesday.

By the sounds of it, looks like you've caught a cold/flu.

The best thing to do right now is ingest large amounts of Vitamin C. About 1000mgs of it each 24hrs. Effervescent tablets are the most effective for me.

Oh and, maybe you have a fever. If you do, then take some fever pills.

Funny... at my school, I literally have to talk them out of calling 911 when I get allergies. Also, I think you'll be better by MONDAY :D

Funny... at my school, I literally have to talk them out of calling 911 when I get allergies. Also, I think you'll be better by MONDAY :D

Lol, why is that?

anyway i hope you get better Kyrin