Support Recommendations

Just curious (and maybe for future playthroughs) what are your favorite support conversations?

Personally I like Lute/Vanessa, Saleh/Ewan, Forde/Kyle and Ephraim/Larachel. And basically anything with Larachel, haha.

Edited by vernalbee

My favorites tend to be pairings:

Seth x Natasha

Franz x Amelia

Forde x Vanessa

Colm x Neimi

Artur x Lute

Joshua x Marisa

Kyle x Syrene

Cormag x Tana

Gerik x Tethys

Rennac x L'Arachel (found this one to be the funniest)

Honorable mention to Syrene x Vanessa for the best sister/sister support in the series in my opinion. It gives good character insight on both, though I find it ironically funny that they talk about bringing home the men that they love for the other to meet in their A Support, when having an A Support effectively locks them out of marrying anyone at all.

SethxEirika is absolutely adorable, imo.

I haven't seen any other supports in this game, but some fanart made me like FranzxAmelia and JoshuaxNatasha. Kyle and Syrene seem to look cute together too. I also like EphraimxTana for the same reason...lol.

Edited by Anacybele

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite? Dozla/Rennac! I like also: Innes/Erika, Franz/Forde (yeah, I have got older bother), Garcia/Ross, L'Arachel/Dozla, Gerik/Marisa, Gerik/Saleh and Kyle/Forde.

I usually go for the usual ones *perhaps boring though* : Colm/Neimi, Seth/Eirika, Amelia/Franz, Arthur/Lute, Joshua/Natasha, Gerik/Marisa...although I did this purely without counting the support effects though.