Connection of Nintendo 3DS to PC

Dwalin2010

Just wanted to ask whoever has the Nintendo 3DS platform: is it possible to attach it to the PC to transfer the images on the bigger screen (for me it's really important because I have a -9 sight, I'm not really comfortable with small screens even with glasses and contact lenses)?

The question may seem stupid, but I am not really an expert on all these platforms (especially the recent ones). I just saw there is a video walkthrough of Awakening on Youtube, so there must be some way to transfer images? I really want to know before buying.

Edited by Dwalin2010

Just wanted to ask whoever has the Nintendo 3DS platform: is it possible to attach it to the PC to transfer the images on the bigger screen (for me it's really important because I have a -9 sight, I'm not really comfortable with small screens even with glasses and contact lenses)?

The question may seem stupid, but I am not really an expert on all these platforms (especially the recent ones). I just saw there is a video walkthrough of Awakening on Youtube, so there must be some way to transfer images? I really want to know before buying.

Not with a vanilla 3DS you don't.

http://www.3dscapture.com/

You need a capture card to connect it to your PC.

And they're expensive, and I don't think it would be worth it for you considering it's at least 500 dollars total for a 3DS and the capture card.

HNI_0011.jpg

The screens can be full screen'd on different monitors or right on top of each other.

1365600769[/url]' post='2351535']

Not with a vanilla 3DS you don't.

http://www.3dscapture.com/

You need a capture card to connect it to your PC.

And they're expensive, and I don't think it would be worth it for you considering it's at least 500 dollars total for a 3DS and the capture card.

HNI_0011.jpg

The screens can be full screen'd on different monitors or right on top of each other.

Nice background by the way.