Crossdressing Godot

鳴美

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure she is a good person, just sayin she would make more friends if she would talk to other people like humans and not like trash.

Jeez, don't make me look like the bad guy..

I think she's only acting like that cause people are attacking her. You can't just hold something against her all the time. She might be willing to change.

Just be nice to her. If she starts treating people like trash then ignore it. Or explain it to her in a calm manner.

Give her a chance at least. She likes me now apparently. It could happen for the rest of you.

I think she's only acting like that cause people are attacking her. You can't just hold something against her all the time. She might be willing to change.

Just be nice to her. If she starts treating people like trash then ignore it. Or explain it to her in a calm manner.

Give her a chance at least. She likes me now apparently. It could happen for the rest of you.

I believe in first impressions... not alot of people here seem to like her that much. Mabye if she starts acting better we could be friends..

I believe in first impressions... not alot of people here seem to like her that much. Mabye if she starts acting better we could be friends..

I think this is why I am your friend (that and you are related to Kilvas). I agree with you

Thx Serene. Good to see I have a few people here that agree.

no promblem I agree, first impressions are everything.

How do you think half of you guys are here, the group that was on at the moment you registered, either accepted, or liked you

While first impressions are important, you shouldn't not give someone a second chance.

But still, I love you all and all your unique traits.

Like I said in a few previous posts, I'm sure she is a good person. This topic got off to a rough start and almost to a war. It's just I can't stand when people treat others like trash, I have just seen enough. Mabye I over reacted and I'm sorry for that, but mabye this time I can do somthing about it. So what do ya say Ema Skye, truce?

*sighs* Bleh. Dont worry about it Zero. There will always be someone out there who just annoys you or something of the sort. And for a first impression I can understand why you dont think so highly of her. I didnt (and still dont) myself.