Do you have a strike team

Serene

Ah, but theres one problem; I was already been convinced that Priscilla ain't a bad unit anymore because of Kintenbo's post. And that was already been proven.

Your just changing the subject Fox and yet once again you continue to refuse to deny any evidence that she can infact dodge like a swordmaster. Just because she by fact has alright speed growth, a downright good luck growth, and she starts out with fine bases in both for a level 3 unit as pointed out by Mac for whom I must thank. That doesn't mean she can dodge like one. And just because you said she can dodge like a swordmaster doesn't that mean its true at all. And once again, still no evidence at all.

And to answer your question on the previous post;...why would I defend a unit that I love? It's not like theres any units I love anyways. I just "like" them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but theres one problem; I was already been convinced that Priscilla ain't a bad unit anymore because of Kintenbo's post. And that was already been proven.

Your just changing the subject Fox and yet once again you continue to refuse to deny any evidence that she can infact dodge like a swordmaster. Just because she by fact has alright speed growth, a downright good luck growth, and she starts out with fine bases in both for a level 3 unit as pointed out by Mac for whom I must thank. That doesn't mean she can dodge like one. And just because you said she can dodge like a swordmaster doesn't that mean its true at all. And once again, still no evidence at all.

And to answer your question on the previous post;...why would I defend a unit that I love? It's not like theres any units I love anyways. I just "like" them.

In a way, Mac is right about me exaggerating. She may not dodge like a Swordmaster exactly, but the point is, the only things that ever tend to hit her are things that don't do much, if any, damage anyway. I think you delved too far into that subject, like you just wanted something else to argue on.

How about this: She keeps herself alive like a swordmaster (in terms of how both classes stay alive). Better?

And, as much as I don't like doing this, it's just too much now. Please try re-reading your post and make sure it makes sense grammar-wise before posting. I've had to go through a couple things twice just to get what you were trying to say.

And can you prove that she can keep herself alive like a swordmaster? Evidence to support your fact. And theres nothing wrong with what I've said at all. And I'd end it if you quit saying she is a swordmaster in a way.

The hell? I am in no way calling her a swordmaster. I may be comparing her to them, but I wouldn't want her to be a swordmaster.

Why are you so bothered by this? You said yourself she isn't a bad unit. I don't need you to call her an amazing unit, but it's like you just want an easy way to win the argument by saying "You can't prove it! Therefore, everything you say is meaningless!" We're not in court, buddy. Not everything is going to proven. It doesn't make it invalid. Like I suggested before, why don't you try using her?

I love priscilla. She has amazing speed and magic, good movement because of her horse,dodges often,and is cute to boot. I use her every playthrough

The hell? I am in no way calling her a swordmaster. I may be comparing her to them, but I wouldn't want her to be a swordmaster.

Why are you so bothered by this? You said yourself she isn't a bad unit. I don't need you to call her an amazing unit, but it's like you just want an easy way to win the argument by saying "You can't prove it! Therefore, everything you say is meaningless!" We're not in court, buddy. Not everything is going to proven. It doesn't make it invalid.

You can't just say that Priscilla keeps herself alive like a swordmaster just like that. You have to be specific with your point. Sure she dodge and stuff but you have to state your reason why and how. Like make a comparison with you other teams or something. This isn't rocket science you know.

Like I suggested before, why don't you try using her?

Thats a good idea! I'll get started right away using her now---no wait, I don't wanna because I'm on half-way on FE7 HHM and I already asembled a really good team which are potentially better than her and it would be a waste of my time. [sarcasm/] What is there to prove even when I play and use her? Nothing.

Edited by Gino Weinberg

You can't just say that Priscilla keeps herself alive like a swordmaster just like that. You have to be specific with your point. Sure she dodge and stuff but you have to state your reason why and how. Like make a comparison with your other teams or something. This isn't rocket science you know.

Thats a good idea! I'll get started right away using her now---no wait, I don't wanna because I'm half-way on FE7 HHM and I already asembled a really good team which are potentially better than using her and it would be a waste of my time. [sarcasm/] What is there to prove even when I play and use her? Nothing.

It's hard to make a specific comparison when I've used her so much. Would you like me to give you my chapter-by-chapter strategy for when I'm using her?

I don't mean you should start using her in the middle of the game. Just plan to use her on your next run of the game. I just want to see how she does for you. You can never really know if a unit is good or bad until you actually give them a chance at their full potential.

Then there you go, you can't make a comparison therfore means you have no right to debate this at all and still no proof. Also..."chapter-by-chapter strategy for when I'm using her?"...Is this your idea of a joke? Seriously, I bet your just messing with me after what we've been talking about, I don't give a rats-ass about how you use her. So quit changing the subject, really thats not getting us anywhere. And I know what units are at their full potential judging by their average stats. Why do you think average stats are there for? And if you think that is stupid, then thats your problem. This should have ended long time ago anyways but w/e I'm done in here. I've seen enough proof that Priscilla isn't all that great anyways. Come back when you can make a comparison or something.

Then there you go, you can't make a comparison therfore means you have no right to debate this at all and still no proof. Also..."chapter-by-chapter strategy for when I'm using her?"...Is this your idea of a joke? Seriously, I bet your just messing with me after what we've been talking about, I don't give a rats-ass about how you use her. So quit changing the subject, really thats not getting us anywhere. And I know what units are at their full potential judging by their average stats. Why do you think average stats are there for? And if you think that is stupid, then thats your problem. This should have ended long time ago anyways but w/e I'm done in here. I've seen enough proof that Priscilla isn't all that great anyways. Come back when you can make a comparison or something.

I'm not changing the subject. Yeah, that was a joke. And I don't exactly know what you mean by making a comparison.

Average stats say something in this game, but definitely not everything. How you use a unit is what truly determines if they are good or not. And with your way of thinking, I can finally understand why you don't like snipers and the like: You don't know what it means to use a unit the right way because you think average stats mean everything.

I'm not changing the subject. Yeah, that was a joke. And I don't exactly know what you mean by making a comparison.

Average stats say something in this game, but definitely not everything. How you use a unit is what truly determines if they are good or not. And with your way of thinking, I can finally understand why you don't like snipers and the like: You don't know what it means to use a unit the right way because you think average stats mean everything.

The reason why this is becoming an "endless" arguement is because your actually being so stuborn to not let this all go away. Why can't you just admit that your wrong about Priscilla can dodge like a swordmaster or something and get this over with, your not doing yourself any favours there at all. Either that, or provide me some proof to convince me and maybe I will start considering using her. And you are actually changing the subject.

Edited by Gino Weinberg

The reason why this is becoming an "endless" arguement is because your actually being so stuborn to not let this all go away. Why can't you just admit that your wrong about Priscilla can dodge like a swordmaster or something and get this over with, your not doing yourself any favours there at all. Either that, or provide me some proof to convince me and maybe I will start considering using her. And you are actually changing the subject.

Maybe because I already admitted that I was exaggerating?

Priscilla can dodge due to her high luck, yes. But that doesn't mean her Spd ain't anywhere near that of a Swordmasters by both average and capped. She also have rather poor Support options as well other than Sain. Compare to the following potential Swordmasters:

Guy. Priscilla has more luck than Guy completely but even with those Luck, Guy still has better Speed over Priscilla where she average out 22 since Guy is able to max out 30 Spd. Let alone having +5 Atk and +25 Crit from supports factors. Especially if you were to compare them with HM bonus, it would be a joke.

Karel/Karla. Probably one of the worst units in the game. Despite that, pretty average. Combined with their speed it gives them high Evasion over Priscilla since both of them average out 26 Spd which is still enough over 22 Spd and having such low Con.

Matthew/Legault/Jaffar. Wait a minute, they're not Swordmasters? Oh wait, they can dodge like a Swordmaster because they have the exact same speed cap and average wise too.

Matthew is actually a grand example of being a Swordmaster because he higher critcal rate than Karel from support factors with xGuy and xHector. And still has better speed over Priscilla by both average and capped.

Legault applies the same as Matthew but without the support factors. But he gains a HM bonus, which turns the favors towards him. And could gain Speed very easily with that.

Jaffar is being tied with Karel and Karla but pretty low luck. Don't need to elaborate on that one.

And Lyn. She is of course a uber-Swordmaster because of her exact same caps and average than that of a Swordmaster. And she can use a Wo Dao. But Mani Katti is all the critical bonus she needs to be like one as well. Not to mention she has better speed as Guy and could easily capped it as well. And she has good support options with Rath so she could dodge much more than a Swordmaster with it.

I think I'm done. No wait. I forgot about Raven. But wait Raven's not a Swordmaster. Oh yeah, its because Raven's speed win translates into a good Evade win with supports for durability for having Priscilla's A support and Rebecca's B(If not then Wil's) Which would be capped as a Swordmaster. Especially he gains a massive HM bonus.

So yes compare to the rest of the available Swordmasters in this game. Priscilla doesn't have the speed to compete with them. Especially with Raven. And if you ask me Priscilla would want to support with Raven if he would want to get any better. And just to be clear at this she can't dodge like a Swordmaster.

Edited by Zetsubou

By god, you're still dwelling on that Swordmaster thing? I already said, twice, I exaggerated. I exaggerated.I exaggerated.I exaggerated.I exaggerated. Point is, she dodges very well, well enough to keep herself alive.

And in case you hadn't noticed, there is a topic in the FE7 board where people are discussing Priscilla, and loving her for the most part. Take this there if you decide to reply to this.

Priscilla can dodge due to her high luck, yes. But that doesn't mean her Spd ain't anywhere near that of a Swordmasters by both average and capped. She also have rather poor Support options as well other than Sain. Compare to the following potential Swordmasters:

Guy. Priscilla has more luck than Guy completely but even with those Luck, Guy still has better Speed over Priscilla where she average out 22 since Guy is able to max out 30 Spd. Let alone having +5 Atk and +25 Crit from supports factors. Especially if you were to compare them with HM bonus, it would be a joke.

Karel/Karla. Probably one of the worst units in the game. Despite that, pretty average. Combined with their speed it gives them high Evasion over Priscilla since both of them average out 26 Spd which is still enough over 22 Spd and having such low Con.

Matthew/Legault/Jaffar. Wait a minute, they're not Swordmasters? Oh wait, they can dodge like a Swordmaster because they have the exact same speed cap and average wise too.

Matthew is actually a grand example of being a Swordmaster because he higher critcal rate than Karel from support factors with xGuy and xHector. And still has better speed over Priscilla by both average and capped.

Legault applies the same as Matthew but without the support factors. But he gains a HM bonus, which turns the favors towards him. And could gain Speed very easily with that.

Jaffar is being tied with Karel and Karla but pretty low luck. Don't need to elaborate on that one.

And Lyn. She is of course a uber-Swordmaster because of her exact same caps and average than that of a Swordmaster. And she can use a Wo Dao. But Mani Katti is all the critical bonus she needs to be like one as well. Not to mention she has better speed as Guy and could easily capped it as well. And she has good support options with Rath so she could dodge much more than a Swordmaster with it.

I think I'm done. No wait. I forgot about Raven. But wait Raven's not a Swordmaster. Oh yeah, its because Raven's speed win translates into a good Evade win with supports for durability for having Priscilla's A support and Rebecca's B(If not then Wil's) Which would be capped as a Swordmaster. Especially he gains a massive HM bonus.

So yes compare to the rest of the available Swordmasters in this game. Priscilla doesn't have the speed to compete with them. Especially with Raven. And if you ask me Priscilla would want to support with Raven if he would want to get any better. And just to be clear at this she can't dodge like a Swordmaster.

You seriously went back and did all of that crap just to prove Fox's EXAGGERATED OPINION wrong? Wow.

Yeah, and I did a really good damn job of ripping your opinions to shreds about Priscilla dodging like a Swordmaster. Exaggerated or not I proved my point. And btw in case if you hadn't noticed. You already lost even if you didn't post that. Maybe that would convince you that she can't dodge like a Swordmaster. I think you have been torn to shreds long enough. And it is like I said: convince me by providing proof that she is useful in someway and maybe I will take her to consideration. For instance, make a comparison thread. I don't care. And no, I don't care about someone has to say about Priscilla being good. But nonetheless, I don't care anymore. I'll stop hanging out here now.

Yeah, and I did a really good damn job of ripping your opinions to shreds about Priscilla dodging like a Swordmaster. Exaggerated or not I proved my point. And btw in case if you hadn't noticed. You already lost even if you didn't post that. Maybe that would convince you that she can't dodge like a Swordmaster. I think you have been torn to shreds long enough. And it is like I said: convince me by providing proof that she is useful in someway and maybe I will take her to consideration. For instance, make a comparison thread. I don't care. And no, I don't care about someone has to say about Priscilla being good. But nonetheless, I don't care anymore. I'll stop hanging out here now.

*looks at Name*

Uhhhh Im Masu dude......not Fox. But hell I'll take whatever steam/rage/rub it in your faceness you have in store for Fox and take it for her.

I kinda do think she does have extraordinary dodge. As does Serra.

Edited by MaSu

I was directing at Fox. Not you <_<

Well I said "So you went back and did all of that?" and you replied "YEAH and I did a damn good job of ripping your opinion to shreds"

beginning of that kinda looks like you responded to me. :P