Your personal Wrecking Crew

Merun

Really, all of my pairs are their own personal wrecking teams (parents and children too) but as mentioned a few times, special mention goes to my asskicking family with Chrom. It is the OTF (One True Family)! XD

Inigo/Lucina

Hero Inigo Eq: Ragnell,Hauteclere,Brave Sword,Brave Axe,Helswath = Limit Breaker - Sol/Ignis - Vantage/Aggressor - Armsthrift (100%) - Galeforce/Lifetaker

GL Lucina Eq: Hidden Falchion,Brave Sword,Brave Lance,Beastkiller,Spear = Limit Breaker - Aether - Rightful Queen - Galeforce - Lancefair

For people who play casual-efficient no grind hard mode

Is it normal for MU to have 36 in a stat by chapter 15

because my MU has 36 strength and kinda overkills everything
oops

My team's ended up being the mothers kicking ass and the fathers relegated to support, and Lucina's already surpassed her father in like, every stat.

Chrom do you even lift

My team's ended up being the mothers kicking ass and the fathers relegated to support, and Lucina's already surpassed her father in like, every stat.

Chrom do you even lift

lol

That's what I ended up doing as well. The husband's Dual Attack usually isn't even required since their wife can 2HKO everything when paired up. Except Gauis. He usually wrecks anything he touches with or without Nowi.

That feel when Sumia has +10 more natural STR than Chrom BEFORE the Pair Up bonuses.

For people who play casual-efficient no grind hard mode

Is it normal for MU to have 36 in a stat by chapter 15

because my MU has 36 strength and kinda overkills everything

oops

Chrom do you even lift

It's not really unusual for fathers to become stat sticks for their wives, but 36 strength at that point in the game without grinding? Damn.

I went with +str/-res for maximum strength and I might've gotten a bit blessed even on top of that so (18 Tact /10GM /6 Hero for levels)

I also have a very centralised team with only MU/Panne/Sully as the main offense force supported by their husbands. Lucina's a new addition and Anna/Libra does staff duty.

It'll become uncentralised soon enough once I get the kids

Edited by Thor Odinson

Oh yeah, I could kind of see that, then. I was a moron on my first playthrough and tried to spread experience more evenly (so my Avatar, +SPD/-HP, was about level 20/9 around chapter 15 with about 30 or so SPD).

It's actually kinda funny with my MU's strength with Ignis and all. I was attacking the General boss on the boat chapter, and she was using a Levin sword since I thought "hey a general let's target his res" and totally forgot that after reclassing to Hero MU only had 11 mag and was like "oops" when I didn't do a lot of damage

and then Ignis happened and did 32 damage and I was just like "should've used a handaxe"

Edited by Thor Odinson

Man, speaking of Ignis, that was also the playthrough I had Lucina inherit Ignis from mommy.

Needless to say, it was pretty fucking terrible on her since she had 9 magic when she joined.

Mine has 5. Chrom is terrible for being a magic dad and my MU being a strength focus doesn't help one bit. I wanted Morgan to be my team mage but even as tactician he only has 11 mag so I might just have an all-physical offense team instead. Haven't gotten him yet but I looked at his stats and he's got 19 str and 11 mag but I'll take him through 10 levels of grandmaster and see what happens. If he still suck at magic at the end of it I'll just send him to Paladin or something, though Ignis will probably help his casting abilities since his str stat will be pretty high.