The "Bonds DLC" Fanmade Battle Music Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question... I obviously haven't been playing with the English version all that much... but on Chrom's dual attacks...

Does he say ANYTHING close to "Mada owatteinai" as in "it's not over yet!" in English? Because that's his last line...

Question... I obviously haven't been playing with the English version all that much... but on Chrom's dual attacks...

Does he say ANYTHING close to "Mada owatteinai" as in "it's not over yet!" in English? Because that's his last line...

I've heard "we're not done yet", I think. Is that what you mean?

Okay I'll just have to keep resetting until he says that >_>;

Man, getting the English voice clips are a pain.

Considering that all of this started out just from you creating a "Summer of Dance Ver." using Olivia's Japanese voice clips (Best idea ever! Haha!) from the Fire Emblem: Awakening OST Disc 5. It was easier to extract and edit those clips than going through the game and catching them all. Oh well, can't wait for more of your amazing videos! :3

Oh gods, now there's a Marth version.

WHY DOES THIS STILL LIVE

That opening sounds incredibly suggestive out of context.

I don't know about you guys, but I love this sub-meme we got going on. I can't wait till someone procures most of the english tracts.

Doesn't get any better than these, among Fe fans, I'm sure this'll be one of those things that nobody ever truly forgets about.

I feel that one of these using femMorgan's Japanese voices is wholy necessary...

Oh god, i shouldn't throw ideas out there...

Is there a voiceless version of this song that isn't a WHOLE hour long? o_o; That's a bit much.

Enex extends it by looping the song.

If you want to use it, just simply cut it on the second loop. That's what it does on the original soundtrack.

Also, I'm not adding this to the list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AF8kUa4-ZA

There seems to be a... lack of effort here.

The brawl voice switching sounds are still there even.

Also, I gave up getting Chrom's English voice clips.

If someone wants to get them for me, I'll make it.

The ones I need are:

*Dual Attack "We're not done yet"

*Critical/Skill cut in "I will not fail!"

*Critical yelling (just regular crit)

*Regular hit voice clips

*Getting hit yelp (or whatever)

*Conversation "huh?" or whatever when his face is that confused look

Edited by shadowofchaos

Enex extends it by looping the song.

If you want to use it, just simply cut it on the second loop. That's what it does on the original soundtrack.

My internet connection sucks horribly. 8D; It won't load a 20-minute vid, it gave up after 30 seconds of that hour long video.

Add another one to the list.

I swear it's so kawaii, it'll kill you.

MUloliAtashi2.png

I now give loli!Rey the name Reyko.

And holy crap that's cute. Shame we don't get that voice (Atashi 1, Watashi 1+2)

I now give loli!Rey the name Reyko.

And holy crap that's cute. Shame we don't get that voice (Atashi 1, Watashi 1+2)

Since his female Avatar is named Rei, wouldn't it be Reiko?

"Lyrics" for Olivia Battle Music:

And if anyone wants the "lyrics":

Ha! Ei! Hai! Ha... ha! Ha! Tei! Seiya! Ha! Hai! Ha! Ha! Minaide kudasai! (Please don't look at me!) *echo*

*Melody*

*sigh* Yosh. Tekagen shimasen! (I won't hold back on you!) Gomenasaiii~! (I'm sorry~!) Ah! Doite kudasaiiii! (Move out of the way pleaase!) Kachimashou. (Let's win.)

H-hazukashii desu~! (I-it's embarrassing~!)

*Repeat*

And if anyone wants the "lyrics" for the Atashi 2 MU:

Ha! Ei! Rei! Haaaa! Teiya! *pause* Ha! Ei! Teiyaaaa! Ha! Reeii! Yomi doori! (I knew it!) *echo*

*Melody*

Hee hee. Wakatta. (I gotcha.) Yosh! Ikuwayo! (Here I go!) Katsuwa yo! (Let's win!) Atashi ga tsuiteiru! (I'm with you!) Kuraeee! (Take this!) Kore de owari yo! (It ends here!)

*Repeat*

Edited by shadowofchaos

Since his female Avatar is named Rei, wouldn't it be Reiko?

Ehhh, I was going for the joke that you tack -ko to genderbends even when they have a masculine name. Rather than a cool build 3 lady, Rey is a moe kawaiiko loli. No one tells me otherwise.

Ehhh, I was going for the joke that you tack -ko to genderbends even when they have a masculine name. Rather than a cool build 3 lady, Rey is a moe kawaiiko loli. No one tells me otherwise.

Oh... I see. :^_^: