[FE13] time traveling draft bonanza!

Kitoari

The renown second seal can be used after Chapter 8, 9, or 10? Assuming paralogues count.

Paralogues count, yes.

(You do get the 10 Renown from them right?)

Edited by Kitoari

Mint, +Spe/-Lck

Premonition 2/2

take a guess

Prologue - 3/5

Chrom x Mint doubles northmost barb and mages, clearing the way for Fred to kill the boss on Turn 3 EP

Chapter 1 - 3/8

Chrom x Mint goes to south fort and murders a ton of stuff. A few things suicide on Fred.

Mint x Chrom C, I forgot how terribad their supports were.

Chapter 2 - 4/12

Stuff dies. I take a little longer so Mint and Chrom can collect the lion's share of the EXP.

Chapter 3 - 5/17

Chrom gets +HP WAY TO GO

Mint on the other hand is DEF blessed like crazy.

I wish I had more early units D: but I would probably just be raging about how they sucked (except Sully/Stahl/maybe Miriel). Oh well, at least Lucina will be astounding.

Chapter 4 - 3/20

Thanks to DEF tonic, Mint solos most of the map while Chrom tries to train in the bottom left with Fred. HE FINALLY GETS A GOOD LEVEL!

Outrealm Gate: Free/20

Chapter 5 - 6/27

I almost give Chrom a forge, decide against it. Oh hey we finally have another unit! Too bad it's Ricken. Mint heads up to murderdeath, Chrom and Fred take care of the left side. Suffice to say my limited manpower made this chapter pretty terrible, but I was able to get Ricken 2 levels (and two speed!) and Chrom a bunch, so that's good.

Finally get Chrom Fred C.

Paralogue 1 - Free/27

I waited to do this one so I could train Ricken some more before C6. Didn't bother recruiting Donnel, got both chest items. Ricken manages to hit level 10.

Chapter 6 - 5/32

Mint gets a +2 MT tome to help her kill a few things without a pair up. It would be nice if Chrom had existent Res. Ricken... performs surprisingly well. He's doubling most things with Chrom pair up and is perfect for handling the left side of the map... could it be that Ricken will be USEFUL?! I won't get my hopes up just yet, but... Meanwhile, Mint handles the right side and Fred + Panne gets the staircase near that Marth cosplayer. Panne gets a level and a half. Chrom kills Validar with a killing edge.

Magic and Res tonics!

Paralogue 2 - Free/32

Like P1, I waited for this one to train Panne. She manages to hit level 10 and secure the Physic from the village. Everyone else gains a level or two as well.

Mint x Ricken C

Fred x Panne C (this will probably be her S)

Chapter 7 - 4/36

I could've saved a turn here but Mint's tome broke. Oh well.

Anna merchants taunt me with Master and Second Seals. >.< Mint hits level 20.

Chapter 8 - 6/42

Get over here right Nowi! Right, that was terrible. Nowi and Gregor join. I also get the Renown SS, which Panne uses to reclass to Wyvern. +5 Str +5 Def too good!. Ricken continues to surprise me with his usefulness, since Mages aren't slowed by desert. Panne assists Nowi with the MS village then heads over to the bottom group of enemies. Collecting the SS would cost me too many turns to be worth it (especially when no one else is in urgent reclass need), so I skip it.

Panne has 21 defense with Fred pair up. o_o She pretty much destroyed everything. I am a believer now.

Woo speed tonics! The beeeeeest. Mint promotes. Fred Panne B, Nowi Gregor C. Panne Fred is actually kind of cute!

Paralogue 3 - Free/42

Free paralogues is best idea ever. Panne and Nowi both gain a few levels. Panne gets D Axes for Hand Axe abuse. Villagers live. Nowi gets the Sera[h Robe, Chrom gets an energy drop.

Chapter 9 - 4/46

Panne kills everything. I didn't even need hammertime for the boss. Nowi and Ricken train a bit.

;-;. Fred Panne A, Nowi Gregor B. Ricken gets the Dracoshield.

Paralogue 4 Free/46

Woo Anna. also an EXP bonanzaaaa. I did miss the arms scroll since I was training Nowi some more, but I didn't care enough to restart. Speaking of WR, Panne hits C axes. Also Chrom got B swords at some point. Ricken got A tomes, wat. When did this happen?

Chapter 10 - 3/49

Nowi gets Wyrmslayer, Anna + Mint get the Seraph Robe and Master Seal. Surprise, Panne kills the boss!

Panne x Fred S, Nowi x Gregor A. There are 7 Anna Merchants. -.-

Chapter 11 - 3/52

I wonder what happens in this chapter! Also Mint and Chrom get a free S because time travel.

I did this chapter entirely wrong but saved before I realized it. Damn it. Panne promotes to Griffon. Ricken promotes to Dark Knight and gets +7 Def. Wat.

Chapter 12 - 3/55

I figure I could do this faster, but it would require some ninja dodges from Anna so I'm not resetting for it.

Nowi x Gregor S. D'awww. I also promote him to Bow Knight.

Chapter 13 - 1/56

Anna Rescue, Panne smash.

Chapter 14 - 1/57

See above. Panne gets Deliverer.

Chapter 15 - 3/60

Tried, but I couldn't get a two turn. The main problems are the Say'ri assailants and that one mage in the top left corner. blah blah panne blah blah lucina training

Oh yeah I drafted Say'ri, forgot about that.

Chapter 16 - 2/62

Panne hammertimes Cervantes. Ricken kills the speedwing thief. Say'ri gets one whole kill.

Mint x Anna C (uh oh)

Ricken x Gregor C

Chapter 17 - 3/65

no boots ):

Chapter 18 - 3/68

I give up on training Lucina.

Chapter 19 - 1/69

Panne gets a +MT +Hit Silver Axe to stage Walmart's defeat.

Chapter 20 - 3/72

RIP Walmart.

Chapter 21 - 4/76

Too many bows in this chapter x-x Panne SSes to Wyvern Lord.

Chapter 22 - 1/77

Anna makes a return surprisingly.

Chapter 23 - 7/84

Yeah I'm not winning this one. reinforcements are, in fact, satan

Chapter 24 - 5/89

see above

Chapter 25 - 2/91

probably Olivia's only contribution to the run

Endgame - 2/93

DONE. Panne x Chrom dual strikes for Grima kill.

Total 93 turns

Unit analysis:

Chrom: Meh. Sideclassing him to Cav -> GK might've been good for +1 Mov I guess.

Avatar: Obviously stellar, being locked to GM hurts though.

Panne: Goddess of destruction. In a better player's hands I'm pretty sure she's hands down the best draftable unit (possibly behind Sumia and Sully)

Anna: Best rescue bot, saved many turns.

Nowi: Good, but it's difficult to train her when moving at draft speeds. Should've drafted Miriel/Vaike instead.

Gregor: Best pair up for Nowi. Horse helped sometimes.

Ricken: Surprisingly good! He saved a few turns in the desert chapter and was mostly able to handle himself. Eventually his terrible Spd bites him in the ass, but he does well for a pretty long time.

Say'ri: Did nothing.

Donnel: Not recruited.

Olivia: Saved exactly one turn.

Edited by Kitoari

• 1 month later...

Reset and stuff.

+ mag - str avatar. Male.

Premonition - 2/2

Prologue - 3/5

Chapter 1 - 2/7

Chapter 2 - 3/10

Chapter 3 - 4/14

Chapter 4 - 2/16

Currently 1 turn behind my previous record but whatever. I think I'll live. I think I can make it up later.

STILL KICKING MYSELF FOR PICKING VAIKE OVER CHERCHE. CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT HER.

DOUBLE DELIVERER OR TRIPLE DELIVERER WOULD HAVE BEEN OP AS HECK.