Renown

Merun

So, simple question really. What's the highest you've gotten your Renown without grinding specifically for it? My most used file right now has about 12,000 Renown and I didn't grind it up at all. It would probably be around 30,000 or something if the Renown actually carried over when I restarted a file half the time. I've never farmed for Renown simply because of how miniscule the rewards are for all the grinding and such you'll be doing on purpose for it. Unless you're planning on carrying over, there's not point to hiring and firing streetpass teams over and over again to get the 99,999 Gold Emblem or anything.

3850. What do I win? lol. No grinding, no using bonus teams, or anything. Well, I guess I did call up one or two and beat them. Killed some random StreetPass teams just for the hell of it and not to grind for anything. ALSO. My second and already main file. Haven't really used DLCs either.

Edited by Cordelia

I only have like 8000something, I try to battle all the wireless teams at least once. I've been slacking lately though.

120 spotpass teams*50=6000

48 chapters+paralogues=480

there will be a decent amount of grinding to get just to 5 digits

I meant grinding for the sole purpose of getting Renown. I've never done that, I just played a lot, did a lot of skirmishes (mostly support grinding and sometimes leveling if Entombedland got boring) and fought every StreetPass Team I saw.

8800 in my main (2nd, Lunatic) file, no grinding of any sort on Street-/Spotpass (college has a lot of people playing FE).

25610 on my original (Hard) file; I was grinding for exp. before I caved in and bought some DLC.

At college, there are at least 6 regulars, and I meet most of them in a day. One of them sells ALL the stat boosters, and the others I destroy to get them off of my map, except when I feel like buying the legacy weapons from them. 4 days/week * 4 people/day * ~8 weeks ≈ 128 teams. 128 * 50 = 6400, which looks about right, given that I low-balled several estimates.