Does anyone go with characters to....

PuffPuff

I think you mean the Western Isles. Considering FE6 and all.

I meant Pherae, rightly or wrongly.

Given that Bartre joins in Chapter 11 or 12 in FE7, when Eliwood/Hector is just starting out, I assumed he's from Pherae - then again, Dorcas joins at the same time, and he's from Bern. Bartre could have moved to the Western Isles between games. The FE wikia doesn't say where he's from. Although when Fir is talking to Sin in Chapter 9, she implies she is in the Western Isles to train herself, not that she lives/lived there (I don't recall whether it's touched on further, it's been a while since I played FE6):

Fir: What took you all the way out here?

Sin: Well, you look like you're from Sacae, and you're here.

Fir: Oh, I'm traveling around Elibe to train myself, and... Ah, you weren't asking about me, were you...

It doesn't matter, I was still being stupid.

Oh come on. If I called myself stupid every time I made a simple mistake, I would...

...well, I'm not sure.

Still, there's nothing wrong with being wrong about something so trivially unimportant.

I meant Pherae, rightly or wrongly.

Given that Bartre joins in Chapter 11 or 12 in FE7, when Eliwood/Hector is just starting out, I assumed he's from Pherae - then again, Dorcas joins at the same time, and he's from Bern. Bartre could have moved to the Western Isles between games.

Considering his dialogue with Karla, I don't think so.

Bartre:

You! Wench!

Karla:

Hm?

Bartre:

Meeting me here will be your doom! I must erase the shame I met on the Western Isles! Come! We duel!

Karla:

...Oh, I remember you. You're the guy who came out of nowhere and challenged me... The one I knocked out with my first sword stroke.

Bartre:

The Bartre before you is not the same one you faced then! I will have my revenge for the Isles here in Ostia! Now, dig up some courage, and do your worst!

That, and considering the fact thatyhe appears in the Western Isles makes me think he originally lived there. But, then again...

On a bit of a side note, I might as well add.

Lilina

Tomefaire

Luna

Astra

Galeforce

And the 5th skill really depends on which class I have her in. (I would go for Healtouch when she's a Sage, but then again, this is coming from a guy who would probably reclass her to a Swordmaster for shiggles.)

Edited by Little Al

Emmeryn. Sage. Miracle, Renewal, Galeforce, Rally Heart, Bonds. [/thread] ;-----;

That is an awesome setup - really fits her personality/character, IMO. Just not sure what Galeforce is doing there...just cause it's too good to pass up?

That is an awesome setup - really fits her personality/character, IMO. Just not sure what Galeforce is doing there...just cause it's too good to pass up?

Cause she can move again~ Also I just like Galeforce :P

After seeing this thread, I was inspired to try making one myself. I havent completed the in game creation, but here's the plan:

Caeda

Final Class: Bride or Falcon Knight (Currently undecided, but both would fit her, right?)

Skills:

Demoiselle (Cuz she's princess of Talys and queen of Altea and I can't think of anything else to represent that)

Rally Love

Bonds (She has a pretty big belief in love and is very caring)

dual guard+ or Healtouch (she is very caring and is a great help)

lancefaire.

Open to changes if anybody has a suggestion

Edited by Saint

Oh come on. If I called myself stupid every time I made a simple mistake, I would...

...well, I'm not sure.

Still, there's nothing wrong with being wrong about something so trivially unimportant.

Hey, you're not so bad after all, especially for a relatively new member :)

Either way, Assassin/Swordmaster Lyn is cool!

I wonder what people like to do with Hector, though. Personally, I made him a warrior, not sure why, I guess I'm just used to Hector with Axes as his primary weapon and it has always seemed to me like lances is the primary weapon for a general.

Hey, you're not so bad after all, especially for a relatively new member :)

Either way, Assassin/Swordmaster Lyn is cool!

I wonder what people like to do with Hector, though. Personally, I made him a warrior, not sure why, I guess I'm just used to Hector with Axes as his primary weapon and it has always seemed to me like lances is the primary weapon for a general.

"After all"? You wound me, sir! :D:

In all seriousness: thanks, I try to behave as well as I can, even especially if I'm new, and people don't know me well.

As for Hector, I like him as a General, because of his Def, but I could convince myself to make him a Hero, so that he would use Axes and Swords like he did in FE7. Because I could always justify that Hero is also a possible promotion for Fighters.

Though I would probably take the Merc route, just for Armsthrift. Then he can wield Armads and a forged Hector's Axe named

"Wolf Beil" as much as he wants.