Risen/Merchant: Ferox Arena

Ok, if you go to a Risen Skirmish in the Ferox Arena, you'll notice that the cheering crowd is still there. Well, that's cool, perhaps Ferox captured the Risen, and well, Gladiator Fights. It's an Arena.

However, you can get a Risen/Merchant combo there.

Think about that for a moment. The Feroxi threw a random defenseless Anna into the arena with a bunch of... Risen for entertainment.

That has all kinds of implications, and none of them good.

At least with the Streetpass/Spotpass teams showing up in there with Risen, it could be justified as the allies are other combatants. Anna is... a merchant.

Maybe an Anna overcharged the Feroxi one too many times, and they can't tell the difference between sisters?

Or she never has any Energy Drops in stock, and those Feroxi were just two points away from maxing Str?

Ooh, or maybe, they just got tired of never knowing which Anna they're talking to.

This is serious business man; don't piss off the Feroxi. They'll feed you to Risen.

The maps like never change ever, which is kind of weird. Like how Southtown is just always on fire 100% of the time, there's nothing you can do about it ever.

The maps like never change ever, which is kind of weird. Like how Southtown is just always on fire 100% of the time, there's nothing you can do about it ever.

Maybe it's just very flammable. Every time it gets attacked by anything, Risen, Streetpass, or Spotpass, it goes up in flames.

Regarding my earlier post, I didn't mean to come off as totally flippant. I certainly agree that it does have rather unfortunate implications.

They probably told her there's a cash reward for her if she was the victor. That's sounds like something she'd jump right into, no matter how perilous. I mean, she usually does have a weapon on her.

They probably told her there's a cash reward for her if she was the victor. That's sounds like something she'd jump right into, no matter how perilous. I mean, she usually does have a weapon on her.

Or she's the one that set it up in the first place, and charges for entry. The item she gives you for 'saving' her is just your cut of the profits.

Speaking of Anna and Merchants...I'm disappointed the Anna you can recruit can not reclass into a Merchant herself. Like, seriously? IS really dropped the ball on that one, in my opinion.

Speaking of Anna and Merchants...I'm disappointed the Anna you can recruit can not reclass into a Merchant herself. Like, seriously? IS really dropped the ball on that one, in my opinion.

20 stat caps in everything except luck? no thanks

unless she had God Anna's stat caps, that'd be glorious

20 stat caps in everything except luck? no thanks

unless she had God Anna's stat caps, that'd be glorious

That'd be 30 including Limit Breaker. It'd be nice, I mean. Sure, it'd probably be considered a joke class, but it'd still be interesting.