Help with Chapters 2 and 3 on Lunatic+? (Freddy/Chrom Solo)

After browsing various sites for a guide of sorts to help with these chapters, I turned up nothing. I was wondering if you guys could help a brother out? I should be fine after Chapter 3 as I have all but the last three Renown items. With access to wireless teams and such I should be able to handle Chapter 4 well. It's just these two chapters I need help with. All my thanks in advance.

Ch 2: use one of the Cavaliers to lure some enemies away from Fred, who will die otherwise. I had Stahl run towards the right to distract a small group of enemies.

Ch 3: clear the LHS quickly, then handle the RHS with care. If too many guys have Counter, unequip Fred and give him an Elixir to allow him to distract some guys by running to the right. After that the map is easy since you have a lot of room to kite. Fred paired with Kellam should comfortably survive the Hammer guy if you must have him get hit.

also there's no way in hell Fred and Chrom can solo any level past Chapter 1.

Edited by Redwall

I started my walkthrough exactly so topics like this wouldn't be made :(

Ch 2: use one of the Cavaliers to lure some enemies away from Fred, who will die otherwise. I had Stahl run towards the right to distract a small group of enemies.

Ch 3: clear the LHS quickly, then handle the RHS with care. If too many guys have Counter, unequip Fred and give him an Elixir to allow him to distract some guys by running to the right. After that the map is easy since you have a lot of room to kite. Fred paired with Kellam should comfortably survive the Hammer guy if you must have him get hit.

also there's no way in hell Fred and Chrom can solo any level past Chapter 1.

Yeah, basically this. I could write detailed stuff but I really don't have time now. If you are looking for that, just try to find my walkthrough.

Edited by Walhart