[FE7] More FE13 Will Have To Wait

ZemZem

Holy crap, ZM's done already? Guess I better get started.

Chapter 11: 7 turns - Hector destroys things, gets 2 lucky hits it the 60's. Matthew hurts some archers to help out. Wire gets owned. Hector pretty much got nothing in 2 level-ups. Hector leaves Ostia. Thank god.

Chapter 12: 9 turns - I somehow manage to prevent all undrafted units from getting attacked. Thank god, cuz i imagine 9 is not a good number here. Lowen takes the lower right fort and scores the bosskill, and both he and Hector get a few nice levels, including DEF on Lowen, which I was hoping for. Hector rescues Eliwood. Um...yay?

Chapter 13: 12 turns + 4 for Matthew taking hits and dying - yeah, i couldn't stop Matt from getting hit, but at least those hits kept Guy alive. Dunno how I took so long in the chapter with Marcus getting so much action, but oh well. I get some good level-ups again, Lowen goes to the Merlinus village, and Hector gets the bosskill.

And this is where I'll stop for now, since 13x and 15 are going to be annoying, and I imagine i'm not even making good turns. seriously, I do not know how I got so many turns in 13, it went so smoothly except for the Matthew thing.

Edit:I also realized that I don't get the free energy ring and dracoshield in this mode, so I can only imagine how Guy is going to turn out. Also, I forgot that I drafted Bartre, which would have helped immensely.

Edited by FalconVegeta1986

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18 – 4/64

Hector, Kent, and Matthew go after the boss while Erk and Oswin kill off nearby enemies. I manage to get speedwings and guiding ring.

Chapter 19 – 7/71

Both Hector and Kent go after Uhai and the others defend.

Chapter 19x – 8/79

I wanted Kent to kill the boss but he didn’t have enough speed so Hector was the one to do it.

Chapter 20 – 8/87

I took out the enemies that are in my way and I have Matthew steal the membership card from the thief. Also Hector defeated Darin.

Chapter 21 – 4/91

Headed straight to the boss. After damaging him and steal from him, Erk killed him with a critical.

Chapter 22 – 5/96

I was pissed because I was too late to get the gold. But it doesn’t matter now since I’m moving on.

Chapter 23 – 8/104

Both Kent and Erk are now promoted for this chapter. Erk because useful in the desert and he guided the way for Matthew and Hawkeye. Kent and Oswin were together deal with the enemies at the north part of the map.

Chapter 17: 17 turns(59)

FINALLY, MORE UNITS! Raven and Lucius join the team. :newyears:

I still had a terrible time with the chapter though.

Chapter 17x: 8 turns(67)

Had to go the long way. :/:

Chapter 18: 9 turns(76)

Having no mounted units slowed this chapter down a bit, but it was still pretty easy.

Chapter 19: 7 turns(83)

Eliwood, Raven, and Lucius went south to face the boss while Hector stayed behind to guard Merlinus.

Chapter 18 – 4/64

Hector, Kent, and Matthew go after the boss while Erk and Oswin kill off nearby enemies. I manage to get speedwings and guiding ring.

Chapter 19 – 7/71

Both Hector and Kent go after Uhai and the others defend.

Chapter 19x – 8/79

I wanted Kent to kill the boss but he didn’t have enough speed so Hector was the one to do it.

Chapter 20 – 8/87

I took out the enemies that are in my way and I have Matthew steal the membership card from the thief. Also Hector defeated Darin.

Chapter 21 – 4/91

Headed straight to the boss. After damaging him and steal from him, Erk killed him with a critical.

Chapter 22 – 5/96

I was pissed because I was too late to get the gold. But it doesn’t matter now since I’m moving on.

Chapter 23 – 8/104

Both Kent and Erk are now promoted for this chapter. Erk because useful in the desert and he guided the way for Matthew and Hawkeye. Kent and Oswin were together deal with the enemies at the north part of the map.

Chapter 24 – 2/106

All it took was Kent to get a critical on Lloyd.

Chapter 25 – 9/115

Matthew went to the lower left point alone. Hawkeye, Kent, and Oswin go for the nearest point and they headed towards the last one.

Chapter 26 – 11/126

All I did was attack all the enemies that come near my units. Also Kent went to the armory to get more weapons.

Chapter 27 – 8/134

Oswin covered the rear while the others get to the throne. Kent made it and killed the boss so Hector can seize.

Chapter 28 – 15/149

Kent, Farina, and Matthew headed to the right side and the others go left. Also I prompted Farina to falconknight during the chapter. Kent and Farina reached to Ursula and Kent killed her.

Chapter 28x

Since I have Farina as my only flying unit, I used her to kill off the enemies who have the sleep, berserk, and silence staffs first. Then I have Kent and Oswin get attacked by Sonia’s ranged attack so she can use all of it so we can proceed onward.

Chapter 19x: 9 turns(92)

Hector, Lucius, and Raven headed to the boss while Eliwood stayed behind to take out the peg knights.

Chapter 20: 10 turns(102)

Legault get! Lucius was promoted this chapter to reduce my turn count.

Chapter 21: 5 turns(107)

Went straight for the boss. Legault stole his Hero's Crest to promote Raven next chapter.

EDIT:

Chapter 22: 5 turns(112)

Raven promotes and kicks all kinds of ass, including the boss. Luckily, I was able to get both chests.

Chapter 23: 3 turns(115)

Pent decides to be amazing and lowers my turn count exponentially by killing enemies and getting crits on both bosses. What a bro. Lucius hunts down enemies in the desert while Eliwood, Raven, and Hector kill the mooks to the east. Legault doesn't really do anything. :/:

Chapter 24: 2 turns(117)

Everyone gangs up on Lloyd.

EDIT AGAIN:

Chapter 25: 9 turns(126)

Eliwood and Legault went to the castle to the west. Everyone else went to the northern one. Raven and Lucius then went after the eastern castle.

Chapter 26: 11 turns forced(137)

:Pent: get! Eliwood promotes, I finally have a mounted unit!

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Chapter 29 – 10/159

I have Farina carry Jaffar so he can kill off the enemies from the west and she can get the warp staff. Kent went up to kill the horse unit before rejoining Oswin, Hawkeye, and Erk when there were going through the middle. Hector helped out until he went back to recruit Vaida. Kent came to the throne and defeated Linus.

Chapter 30 – 10/169

I chose Kent and Erk to be with Hector in this chapter. Kent goes left by himself and reached to the space.

Chapter 31 – 11/180

I kept my distance from the enemy druid with the sleep staff. Luckily when he used it, the attack missed. Everyone got banged up but they survived.

Chapter 31x – 5/185

Chapter 32 – 11/196

It is unfortunate that either Kent or Farina can’t carry Hector so I just make him walk all the way.

Chapter 32x – 7/203

I have Kent and Farina to go straight to Kishuna and Mathew unlock the door.

Final – 8+3/214

Kent goes for Brendan, Athos attacks Kenneth and everyone focus on Uhai. Then Jaffar and Kent fight Ursula and Jerme, Hector, Hawkeye, and Erk fights Darin, and everyone will take on Lloyd and Linus. Arriving at Nergal I have Athos make the first move then Hawkeye afterwards, then refresh Athos so he can finish him off. Athos and Hector are the only ones to do most of the damage on the dragon and Kent can attack twice on it so I have them attack first then Hawkeye joined in to weaken it and Kent kills it.

Hector: W: 169 L: 119

Matthew: W: 122 L: 41

Oswin: W: 182 L: 122

Erk: W: 111 L: 84

Kent: W: 268 L: 159

Hawkeye: W: 115 L: 88

Farina: W: 118 L: 76

Jaffar: W: 39 L: 30

Athos: W: 10 L: 4