Flying Units on Brutal

tomoya-kun

First brutal playthrough. I love flying units, and I decided to make every combat unit a peg knight/dark flier this playthrough.

Got Lucina, Sumia, Redhairgirl, Olivia, Cherche, Cordelia, Severa, and Cynthia as my combat units and they are all flying.

However I reach ch.19/20 and I can't beat the chapters. I get 1 shot by warriors with bows. The brutal heroes and paladins can beat my dark fliers 1v1.

Do I need to reclass to beat the game?

Edited by tomoya-kun

if you have Galeforce you can skip straight to the boss in both Ch 19 and Ch 20, though in Ch 20 you might need a crit or something to ensure a player-phase victory. In Ch 19 you can just use your dancer to get another round of attacks.

Ch 23 and maybe even Ch 21 will probably require a reclass, though, if Brutal (EU) is equivalent to Lunatic (JP, NA).

Edited by Redwall

if you have Galeforce you can skip straight to the boss in both Ch 19 and Ch 20, though in Ch 20 you might need a crit or something to ensure a player-phase victory. In Ch 19 you can just use your dancer to get another round of attacks.

Ch 23 and maybe even Ch 21 will probably require a reclass, though, if Brutal (EU) is equivalent to Lunatic (JP, NA).

I think he probably reclassed Olivia to a flier too... at least, I'm assuming that from the OP and thread title...

Edited by Cordelia

Maybe we need a Pinned Thread regarding the terms that have changed in the EU version when referring to gameplay related stuff?

I mean the only thing I remember was that Casual Mode was renamed to Newcomer Mode.

Edited by shadowofchaos